Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MusicLibrary2 - Version 7 Support thread.

CS3 update.

This should work for the CommunitySkin, I added the two lines about album art. I haven't tested it yet, plugin bugs elsewhere are getting my attention right now.

Attachment 15921
    Fatman_do

HTPC: AMD XP+2500, 512MB DDR (400) ~ Capture Device: Hauppage PVR-150
    Storage: 30GB OS & Recording, 160GB Post Processing & Archive
    Video Output: HD 32" TV via eVGA Geforce 6200le 256MB AGP DVI-HDMI cable out
    Audio Output: Turtle Beach Riviera S/PDIF Optic Output (Digital pass thru only) to Home Theater Receiver

Moderator | Tutorials | Community Skin | CommunitySkin-SVN

Start services then stop the "MusicLibrary Updater"
    Also stop the Gbpvr recording service while you're there.

Then take the zip file from the wiki, extract to somewhere (like d:\temp).

In d:\temp there will be a Plugins folder and a Skin folder.
    Copy both of these to the Devnz\GBPVR directory on your system.

Then if you switch back to blue skin it should go.

The only other thing you may have to do is create a devnz\gbpvr\skin2\Blue\MusicLibrary2 directory - some people need this as gbpvr looks there first for skins before reverting to the old directories...
    Gigabyte AMD A8 Brix, 4 Gb DDR3 Ram, 120 Gb SSD, Samsung LA46A650 TV (HDMI), Harmony Remote 525
    Windows 10 Pro, NPVR 3.5.7, AC3Filter Client
    Windows 10 Pro Virtual Machine SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual DVB-T with NPVR 3.5.7 Server
    1 x Roku3 with Plex, Plex Plugin, NextPVR Channel for Plex

Still don't get stopping the "Music Library Updater, but I stopped the recording service, unzipped the file, copied the plugin and skin folder to the GBPVR directory, (no error message about file couldn't copy) and restarted the service. When I hit Music Library 2 in the menu, the menu dims, and if I hit back the menu reappears. In fact anything I touch on the remote turns the menu back on. This is with blue skin, on PVR@ v 1.1.29. And the 6.5 that was on there worked fine.

Can you post the pvrx2.exe.log and the musiclibrary2.log (if there).
    Gigabyte AMD A8 Brix, 4 Gb DDR3 Ram, 120 Gb SSD, Samsung LA46A650 TV (HDMI), Harmony Remote 525
    Windows 10 Pro Virtual Machine SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual DVB-T with NPVR 3.5.7 Server

Didn't find the MusicLibrary log file, but here is PVRX2.exe.log file.

Quote Originally Posted by richardw456 View Post
    Didn't find the MusicLibrary log file, but here is PVRX2.exe.log file.
    Sorry, in this log I see evidence of the plugin being initialised as pvrx2 starts, but I do not see any eveidence of it being activated (selecting the option on the menu). I would expect to see lots of messages like
    Initialising LeftScreen
    Initialising TopScreen
    etc.

FYI: To Start/Stop services, you go:
    Start -> Administrative Tools -> Services
    And then you can find the service you want.

GBPVR/PVRX2 has it on the menu to simplify things, but most services tend to run at startup, even before any login screen. So they tuck it away so users don't play with it.
    Currently Running: 1.4.7
    HTPC:
    Motherboard: ASUS P5LD2 Mobo w/ 945P chipset / CPU: Intel P4 3.0GHz
    RAM: 3GB RAM / Video: ASUS Radeon X300SE 128Mb PCIx 16
    Tuner(s): ATI TV 650 Dual (PCIx)

Feeding:
    2 - Wired MVP

Psycik_ What I did here was to delete all logs, then start PVR2, and then try to start MusicLibrary 2. Same result, but I have zipped up the logs that resulted. Hopefully, you will see something.

Mkenyon2-Oh, those services. I was looking in PVR2, like config and the recording tray thingie, silly me.

Fatman_do As soon as I get this working with Blue skin, I'll try your Comunity skin upload. Will it work with SkinPlugin 1,1,3?

Psycik_ What I did here was to delete all logs, then start PVR2, and then try to start MusicLibrary 2. Same result, but I have zipped up the logs that resulted. Hopefully, you will see something.

Mkenyon2-Oh, those services. I was looking in PVR2, like config and the recording tray thingie, silly me.

Fatman_do As soon as I get this working with Blue skin, I'll try your Comunity skin upload. Will it work with SkinPlugin 1,1,3?
    Ok, Ive seen the problem. Assembly hell, one of your asseblies is not being loaded. Can you send me a PM with your email address. I may have a 7.2 version that may address this problem for you without you having to make a change.

This problem can be fixed by workaround, but I'd like to see if I have fixed it. Its difficult to re-create and doesn't happen on my prod system or dev systems...

Yes it will. I'll have time to test this out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
    Fatman_do

HTPC: AMD XP+2500, 512MB DDR (400) ~ Capture Device: Hauppage PVR-150
    Storage: 30GB OS & Recording, 160GB Post Processing & Archive
    Video Output: HD 32" TV via eVGA Geforce 6200le 256MB AGP DVI-HDMI cable out
    Audio Output: Turtle Beach Riviera S/PDIF Optic Output (Digital pass thru only) to Home Theater Receiver

Moderator | Tutorials | Community Skin | CommunitySkin-SVN