Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ML3 Nightly testing

This is already looking very good indeed. It's finally a stable and usable ML3 for us longtime ML2 lovers.

Thanks Martin (and psycik of course for starting the project)

Guido

Thanks Guido, it's coming together nicely now. psycik did solid work I'm really finishing off what he started rather than fixing bugs. Sub gives us a nice framework too.

Martin

Tonight I decided to work on some things that were annoying me

- Ctrl-K/Record/Angle to remove a file from the current playist
    - sometimes two stops needed on the NMT
    - removed triple log messages on config scanning

Interfaces.dll

- I noticed some files reported a long time. Logic change to use another UltraID3Lib call to get the duration when the file is over 600 seconds long.
    - Now Interfaces.dll.log generations are correct (except they are not Vista/Win 7 aware)

Martin

You're going well. Remember if there's anything you need me to explain I can. And also remember that the ML2 code is in the package you have and that has all the working bits you may be after.
    Gigabyte AMD A8 Brix, 4 Gb DDR3 Ram, 120 Gb SSD, Samsung LA46A650 TV (HDMI), Harmony Remote 525
    Windows 10 Pro, NPVR 3.5.7, AC3Filter Client
    Windows 10 Pro Virtual Machine SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual DVB-T with NPVR 3.5.7 Server
    1 x Roku3 with Plex, Plex Plugin, NextPVR Channel for Plex

Thanks psycik, it took a week but I think I've got it, but I won't hesitate to write now that I can ask intelligent questions. The Ctrl-K code was coied from ML2 so I hope most things will be this simple now.

Martin

wishlist / Random play "Last PLayed"?

I've been playing with your nightlies (I'm about a day behind) and this is shaping up to be my go-to music plugin. I'd love to be able to hit the red button on the "last played" playlist (or others, but I don't have any others yet) to get a fresh random order. I usually queue up a list of the artists/albums I want to hear and I'd like to be able to re-shuffle the play order.

Thanks for all of the awesome work on this plugin to all involved!
    -Leaded1
    Server - AMD 6 Core windows 10 with Hauppage WINTV-PVR2 USB2, HDHomerun Dual, and WINTV-HVR 1600 tuners | Clients -PCH A-100 and iOS

From the library screen (Blue or Ctrl-B from a playlist screen) Red or Ctrl-R should already restart a new random playlist. If you configure tkgafs mode this happens by default and you get continuous random music until you hit stop.

My changes tonight will enhance this a bit (based on what I saw in JukeBox2). I now want a way to insert a song into the random playlist to play next as priority. Yesterday I was listening to MIA's "Paper Planes" and I really wanted to queue up The Clash song that was sampled. Also I want to exit from the Playlist Playing screen into the Library screen.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    Also I want to exit from the Playlist Playing screen into the Library screen.

Martin
    Are you still using the coloured buttons? if so the Green button should return you to the library screen.
    Gigabyte AMD A8 Brix, 4 Gb DDR3 Ram, 120 Gb SSD, Samsung LA46A650 TV (HDMI), Harmony Remote 525
    Windows 10 Pro Virtual Machine SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual DVB-T with NPVR 3.5.7 Server

Quote Originally Posted by psycik View Post
    Are you still using the coloured buttons? if so the Green button should return you to the library screen.
    Yes that still works, but I am talking after Stop , Alt-S or after it plays out.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by leaded1 View Post
    I've been playing with your nightlies (I'm about a day behind) and this is shaping up to be my go-to music plugin. I'd love to be able to hit the red button on the "last played" playlist (or others, but I don't have any others yet) to get a fresh random order. I usually queue up a list of the artists/albums I want to hear and I'd like to be able to re-shuffle the play order.

Thanks for all of the awesome work on this plugin to all involved!
    -Leaded1
    I used to have in ML2 that you could hit the red button on a playlist (from the play list screen) and it would randomise it and play it. Ther
    backend code that Martin needs to perform this should still be there, it should be a matter of connecting it up when he gets around to that point.