Thread: MusicLibrary3 - Version 8.1

MusicLibrary3 - Version 8.1

Based on mvallevand's efforts with the nightlys. Should be a full working copy for PVRX2.

http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/MusicLibrary3

There are basic release notes, but the nightlys thread is probably better to read.

http://forums.gbpvr.com//showthread....ightly-testing
    Gigabyte AMD A8 Brix, 4 Gb DDR3 Ram, 120 Gb SSD, Samsung LA46A650 TV (HDMI), Harmony Remote 525
    Windows 10 Pro, NPVR 3.5.7, AC3Filter Client
    Windows 10 Pro Virtual Machine SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual DVB-T with NPVR 3.5.7 Server
    1 x Roku3 with Plex, Plex Plugin, NextPVR Channel for Plex

I'll give it a try later today or tomorrow.

This builds behaves as Martin's last release. i.e. on my MVP at unpredictable moments the music stops while in playlist view.
    @psycik: Are there specific points that I should have a look at?
    Thanks, Pieter

This version should be the same as the last nightly. One thing to test would be the things I didn't touch, including the service based updater.

Martin

The service updater wasn't included...Updating is pretty much manual at the moment.
    Gigabyte AMD A8 Brix, 4 Gb DDR3 Ram, 120 Gb SSD, Samsung LA46A650 TV (HDMI), Harmony Remote 525
    Windows 10 Pro, NPVR 3.5.7, AC3Filter Client
    Windows 10 Pro Virtual Machine SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual DVB-T with NPVR 3.5.7 Server
    1 x Roku3 with Plex, Plex Plugin, NextPVR Channel for Plex

Quote Originally Posted by pz1 View Post
    This builds behaves as Martin's last release. i.e. on my MVP at unpredictable moments the music stops while in playlist view.
    Just for the record: The latest 28-12-2010 dongle did not help solving my problem. (I did not expect it to do, but you never know.) No need to respond, as I shut down GBPVR last summer.

Hi pz1, it's nice to see your post, Happy New Year. It would have been nice if the dongle fixed this problem, but unfortunately from a GBPVR perspective, nothing should change (The dongle should actually be the 31st though on the About screen)

Martin