Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SchedulesDirect Utilities Updated

Quote Originally Posted by skreien View Post
    Been playing with it on and off... looks like the database is populated, but the additional info isn't appearing in NEWA.
    Do you have the options turned on within the config tab to show the extended information?

Yes, they were all checked by default. I disabled the external links, but other than that they are all enabled by default.

Quote Originally Posted by skreien View Post
    Yes, they were all checked by default. I disabled the external links, but other than that they are all enabled by default.
    And the ExtendedEWA database is in the NPVR data directory?

Yep. Right beside npvr.db3.

I am now using the Schedules direct utility. By the way, i found out that it needs to be in the NPVR folder in program files for it to work properly. You may want to mention that in the setup instructions on the WIKI. Anyway, I can't seem to get the Genre pulldown to show up like in GBPVR. I am using the built in Schedules Direct downloader and am getting my guide properly populated. However, the episode search does not have a Genre pulldown. It just has the "Genre" and it's empty blue space next to it. is there some option in a config file? my config-web.xml has <showGenre>singleGenre</showGenre> does that need to be changed?

log as follows:

Storing SchedulesDirect data in: C:\Users\Public\NPVR\extendedewa.db3

Begining extendedewa.db3 update process...

Removing GBPVR-NPVR Recording Entries...
    Loading GBPVR-NPVR Recording Entries...
    Removing Program Data without a corresponding GPBR-NPVR Recording...
    Removing Schedule Data without a corresponding GPBR-NPVR Recording...
    Removing Genre Data without a corresponding GPBR-NPVR Recording...
    Removing Crew Data without a corresponding GPBR-NPVR Recording...
    Removing Channel Data...

Vacuming DB...

Reading NPVR EPG data...
    Completed reading of NPVR EPG data...

Opening extendedewa.db3 for loading of new EPG data...

Loading SchedulesDirect EPG XML data...

Loading GBPVR Programs...
    Total Loaded 2669

Loading extendedewa.db3 with new SchedulesDirect EPG data...

Loading up channels...
    Loading up schedules...
    root xtvd
    children 6
    Loading up programs...
    Loading up crew...
    Loading up generes...
    Closing schedulesdirectdb.db3...

End extendedewa.db3 update process...

Processing Statistics:

Complete extendedewa.db3 update process completed in 0 minutes and 9 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by raceviper13 View Post
    I am now using the Schedules direct utility. By the way, i found out that it needs to be in the NPVR folder in program files for it to work properly. You may want to mention that in the setup instructions on the WIKI. Anyway, I can't seem to get the Genre pulldown to show up like in GBPVR. I am using the built in Schedules Direct downloader and am getting my guide properly populated. However, the episode search does not have a Genre pulldown. It just has the "Genre" and it's empty blue space next to it. is there some option in a config file? my config-web.xml has <showGenre>singleGenre</showGenre> does that need to be changed?

log as follows:

Storing SchedulesDirect data in: C:\Users\Public\NPVR\extendedewa.db3

Begining extendedewa.db3 update process...

Removing GBPVR-NPVR Recording Entries...
    Loading GBPVR-NPVR Recording Entries...
    Removing Program Data without a corresponding GPBR-NPVR Recording...
    Removing Schedule Data without a corresponding GPBR-NPVR Recording...
    Removing Genre Data without a corresponding GPBR-NPVR Recording...
    Removing Crew Data without a corresponding GPBR-NPVR Recording...
    Removing Channel Data...

Vacuming DB...

Reading NPVR EPG data...
    Completed reading of NPVR EPG data...

Opening extendedewa.db3 for loading of new EPG data...

Loading SchedulesDirect EPG XML data...

Loading GBPVR Programs...
    Total Loaded 2669

Loading extendedewa.db3 with new SchedulesDirect EPG data...

Loading up channels...
    Loading up schedules...
    root xtvd
    children 6
    Loading up programs...
    Loading up crew...
    Loading up generes...
    Closing schedulesdirectdb.db3...

End extendedewa.db3 update process...

Processing Statistics:

Complete extendedewa.db3 update process completed in 0 minutes and 9 seconds.
    You should not have to have anything in the program directory....it should be able to run just fine from the NPVR data directory. You should only need to update the PostUpdateEPG.bat file to include the directory where you have stored the SchedulesDirectImprot.exe file. What kind of error where you getting?

Genre were originally implemented with SchedulesDirectUtiltiies.....then sub added native capabilities to GBPVR so I switched EWA (web interface for GBPVR) to use the native genre information. When sub released NPVR genre were not included.....I have started to reverse NEWA (web interface for NPVR) to once again use schedules direct genre information for those uses that use schedules direct data....but it is taking longer than I had hoped.

I've updated to the latest version of NextPVR and NEWA. I then stopped having the Original Air Date data available with new EPG data. Here's the error I get. Any ideas?

C:\Users\Public\NPVR\Scripts>"C:\Users\Public\NPVR \schedulesdirectimport.exe" -@---.--- ---- 1>schedulesdirectimport.log

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.65.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.65.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139'
    at schedulesdirectmetadata.DatabaseHelper.GetOpenSche dulesDirectDbConnection()
    at schedulesdirectmetadata.DatabaseHelper.RemoveAllRe cordings() in C:\Visual Studio Local\SchedulesDirectUtilities\SchedulesDirectInte rface\DatabaseHelper.cs:line 475
    at schedulesdirectmetadata.MainClass.Main(String[] args) in C:\Visual Studio Local\SchedulesDirectUtilities\SchedulesDirectImpo rt\Main.cs:line 77

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

I've now made sure that the system.data.sqlite.dll is in where the schedulesdirectutility.exe is located and where the PostUpdateEPG.bat is located.
    I've made sure that the ExtendedEWA.db3 is where npvr.db3 is.

I'm still getting the schedulesdirectutility to crash and then give the error in my last post.

is it possible that the npvr.db3 is corrupt? I'm not getting anything else to suggest so.

Ok, If I run PostUpdateEPG.bat with administrator rights, i get this error instead. SchedulesDirectUtility crashes just like before.

C:\Users\Public\NPVR\Scripts>schedulesdirectimport .exe -@---.--- ------ 1>schedulesdirectimport.log

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'NUtility, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'NUtility, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    at schedulesdirectmetadata.DatabaseHelper.LoadAllNPVR Recordings()
    at schedulesdirectmetadata.MainClass.Main(String[] args) in C:\Visual Studio Local\SchedulesDirectUtilities\SchedulesDirectImpo rt\Main.cs:line 85

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

NextPVR and NEWA support the original air date by themselves I think only cast and crew are enhanced. You cannot use the sqlite dll from 3.1.1 though, you need an earlier version with 1.0.65

Martin