Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile iNEWA Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by fjbpchristiaens View Post
    Beta3 should in fact (for one minor change) the one delivered with 2.5.9... I will have a look. If you get a could not schedule recording, this usually means there are overlapping recordings (I cant retrieve the error reason at that point). If you leave the genre blank, it will search for all genres. The option to select multiple options from one list is not so easy to implement with iUI
    Just checked and normally 2.5.9 installs the latest version of iNEWA... (which is for one sorting change the beta3 you installed)... from your description, it seems an older version was still active... may be the webserver was not stopped or did not release the files so the new ones were not copied during the installation...

I did not have any old version of NextPVR installed. It was a totally clean install. There is no way to leave the genre blank. By default it is on "Action\Adventure." There is no way to blank that field on iOS. I have no other recordings scheduled at all. I'll get some logs today.

Ok, I'll check the screen...

Hi,

The genres showed up with an empty "All" on my environment, but indeed thanks to my friend and since Today iNEWA debugger airberger, we could reproduce this issue as not always being the case... sorry for that... attached a fix (just replace the file) which now always shows an "All" for the genres...Please have a go with it. The other issue about scheduling we could not yet reproduce, so any logs would be helpful.

Thanks

That did the trick for genres! Thank you. As for recordings, I just tried it again. Even though it said failed the recurring recording got added to the list.

It seems if you leave the keep (#) at 0, it says failed but makes it recurring recording. I assumed leaving it at 0 mean all.

My guide has gone back to only showing a few items per channel. Each one starting with an item that aired a couple hours earlier. I will get you logs. Which ones do you want?
    Last edited by kricker; 2012-10-03 at 03:58 AM.

Hi,

Ok so the genre is okay now. For the EPG, I checked and there is no difference for that part between the version in 2.5.9 and the beta3, so that could be excluded. So if I got it right, you already got EPG completely displayed right? Could you please check if the epg shows up complete in the desktop NPVR (TVListing) and NEWA when this is not the case in iNEWA? Because we tested now on ipod (cable dvb epg)/iphone(sat xmltv) and both look ok as long as the EPG update itself completed ok (meaning no update running when browsing and update finished completely and the epg source does contain more than only the programs in a range of a couple of hours)? Which EPG source did you configure for these channels?

As for the recurring recording, I think I understand now (I had this one once with a recurring recording, where one of episodes that got scheduled as a result was overlapping with an existing on... the rest did schedule ok however), let me check and get back to you.

Fix for search and recurring

Hi,

If you copy the attached files over a 1.27 or a 1.27beta3 (in the web/mobile subdirectory), it should fix the genre issue (which you already tested) and the issue with recurring recordings from the search you described. Regarding the egp, I have a feeling this might be related to the channel egp offered by your channel provider... so if you could please confirm the questions related to this, I could have another look into it.

Thanks.

My EPG is populated by an .xml file with mc2xml doing the dirty work. I'll test patch out in a little while and let you know how it goes.

Does iNEWA have the ability to view a time shifted recording (ie catch up to live TV)? Thanks.

I'm happy to report that after that patch, the guide is working. One oddity I noticed though is that sometimes when I click a channel in the guide, it takes me to the last airing show in the list and other times I am on the first show in the list. Would it be possible to add the date to the listings? Right now, all I see are times. This can be confusing when the first show listed is not at the current time. Can the guide filter out past time slots? If I check the guide at 10:00 am I would not expect to see the guide starting at 2:00 am. It is nice to see the previous airing, but I would prefer the guide would take me to the current timeslot.