nDroid (TE) Beta Testers Google Group
Google recently added a feature to the Android Developers console which allows publishing pre-release versions of apps in parallel to public releases. Admittedly nDroid TE is very much Beta code (albeit in public Beta) but it would be useful to have a small-ish group of volunteers to help test things between public releases.
How it works...
I've published a test version on Google Play and associated it with the nDroid (TE) Beta Testers Google Group. Only the members of that group who choose to opt-in to testing will be able to see / install the test version from the Play Store, everybody else will continue to see the current public release.
Who / What I need...
- People who are prepared to commit a small amount of time when I upload pre-release versions. That might be once or twice a week or every other week.
- Suggestions, feedback, bug/crash reports. Comments on what does/doesn't work, what you like, what you don't like.
How to participate...
- Go to the nDroid (TE) Beta Testers group
- If you're not already signed in to your Google account then do so then request to join the group. Membership is restricted so I'll need to approve the request.
- Once approved, go to the group and follow the link in the first post which will take you to a page where you can opt-in as a tester.
Last edited by bgowland; 2013-07-22 at 08:35 PM.