Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freeview and Freesat Channel logos

I've made a Media section on the wiki and added a placeholder Channel Logos page. Please add download links to that page for the various channel logo packs you have. PM me if you want to send the packs to me by email for the "wiki elves" to do it on your behalf.
    My Projects
    Programs Plugin (retired) | Volume OSD Plugin (retired) | Documentation Wiki (retired)

How about stuff like the tuning files? They still need a home somewhere.

Iain
    NextPVR Plugins: AudioAdjust | AutoRefresh | MediaInfo | MovieTrailers | ReClockOrNot | SubMenu | System

Quote Originally Posted by imilne View Post
    How about stuff like the tuning files? They still need a home somewhere.
    Normally, these files are included in NextPVR installer. But for customized updates between releases I would create a 'Tuning ini files' page in the Other Configuration section to share them.
    My Projects
    Programs Plugin (retired) | Volume OSD Plugin (retired) | Documentation Wiki (retired)

Quote Originally Posted by McBainUK View Post
    I've made a Media section on the wiki and added a placeholder Channel Logos page. Please add download links to that page for the various channel logo packs you have. PM me if you want to send the packs to me by email for the "wiki elves" to do it on your behalf.
    Thank you kindly Sir
    I must admit that I have been in the Wiki pages on several occasions and chickened out at the last moment - actually more a case of Brain Fade - when confronted by the markup language layout
    Should have something on that page in the next few days after sorting out a few 8.1 update glitches.
    It's not an overly complicated system - it's more - overly simple operatives

Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    steeb! was just thinking the other day, where the heck did steeb go? it's been a month or two, hasn't it?
    Still here Mr Johnson

I have been quiet of late, yet lurking behind the scenes whilst undergoing a new build of a NextPVR back-end server.

@ McBainUK are you quite sure that from the posts that I read (Lao Pan and Imilne) that where you have placed the wiki info is best placed?

I would still fight a quiet little corner that things such as this would all be under Community input?

'Media' in the left wiki link means nothing to me? I may be just old of course?

But surely this is community input? And thusly separate from the main wiki about what sub has done? Just humble opinion

Even bolder than this I would suggest walkthroughs could also lay under this Community section. Not trying to rain on your parade, usual wiki head scratching

Do hope all is well in the McBain house.

I have to deal with this little person now!
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

NextPVR Documentation (wiki) admin/contributor