Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movies Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by jd1940 View Post
    Looks terrific to me. In order to keep others from making the same mistake I did you might put a line in the instructions on installing to extract the contents of the Movie2 plugin zip to [users/public/npvr] and not to [users/public/npvr/plugins]. If you already did that and I missed it, my apologies in advance.
    Nope nothing missed all good info!

Is this specific to a Windows O/S or all supported Windows O/S's?
    Last edited by steeb; 2014-05-22 at 10:09 PM.
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

NextPVR Documentation (wiki) admin/contributor

Steeb

here are some cleaner screenshots of the plugin that you might want to use for the wiki (to do it justice)
    “If this is the way Queen Victoria treats her prisoners, she doesn't deserve to have any.”

Quote Originally Posted by gEd View Post
    Steeb

here are some cleaner screenshots of the plugin that you might want to use for the wiki (to do it justice)
    Most excellent. OK here's the rub. Gonna go for main pic. Only giving 2 choices as we'll go round and round in c(i)orcle's otherwise I've selected the 2 best eye candy's that should look best on the wiki as:

Tinker Tailor or Batman begins?

First vote will be the one

I don't think anyone is that bothered Steeb, you choose (Tinker Tailor)
    “If this is the way Queen Victoria treats her prisoners, she doesn't deserve to have any.”

I don't think anyone is that bothered Steeb, you choose (Tinker Tailor)
    gEd agreed, no-one is particularly bothered. I do not mind too much if no-one is bothered (like I used to get really frustrated before!) about people not getting involved with the wiki. But I did say 1st vote and you gave me it!

Many thanks for screenshots will update wiki re: movies plugin over next month or so

v best

steeb
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Sreeb

you might want to just check that the info you have matches with what vik posted here

http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...video_ts-files

[fixed]
    Last edited by gEd; 2014-06-08 at 01:06 AM.

Sreeb

you might want to just check that the info you have matches with what vik posted here

http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...video_ts-files

"Thanks gEd,

yup and also I am trying to chase current mc2xml site which has another semi permanent url than the one on wiki and trying to sort out why PM messages don't appear to be being sent currently on this forum! Ooooh and wanted to ask Lao Pan for a couple of extra Channel Icons! Apart from that love NextPVR as always!

Tired bunny looking for assistance!

But thanks for heads up "
    Problem with being a mod! Seem to have edited gEd's post instead of replying sorry. Hope I did not miss anything gEd

cheers all

steeb