Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Schedules Direct Series Premiere

I've added support for the Schedules Direct IsPremiereOrFinale data in the next release. If it's also available via xmltv, so one would need to give me a sample file including this, so I can add support for that.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    I've added support for the Schedules Direct IsPremiereOrFinale data in the next release. If it's also available via xmltv, so one would need to give me a sample file including this, so I can add support for that.
    Do you mean that if I use mc2xml to download from SchedulesDirect and then run some xslt transforms, you want a copy of my xml file? If so, I'll get that to you when I get home tonight, or tomorrow. I assume you'd want the original one that is downloaded before I process it.
    Tuners: Ceton InfiniTV quad cable card tuner. Hauppauge 2250. SD HDHR Dual Tuner. Use only QAM on HDHR and 2250. HDPVR - for Fox owned channels.
    Viewing: Usually an NMT connected via MoCA. Sometimes a Samsung BD-F5900 or directly on the server below. Sometimes when I travel I use an NMT served from my laptop with a portable hard-drive.
    EPG: XML from SchedulesDirect via MC2XML
    Provider: Verizon Fios
    Server: Dell XPS 8700 with Windows 8.1

Quote Originally Posted by ElihuRozen View Post
    Do you mean that if I use mc2xml to download from SchedulesDirect and then run some xslt transforms, you want a copy of my xml file? If so, I'll get that to you when I get home tonight, or tomorrow. I assume you'd want the original one that is downloaded before I process it.
    Yes. You'd need to supply me whatever xmltv file you're feeding into NextPVR, so I can look where the information is available in that file, and add support for reading that attribute.

As a minimum you could calculate premieres based on episode 1 until you see more data.

Martin

I have put in some logic like that for xmltv, but if any one has xmltv files that really carry this info, it'd be better to support the native format, so we can include finales etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Yes. You'd need to supply me whatever xmltv file you're feeding into NextPVR, so I can look where the information is available in that file, and add support for reading that attribute.
    I zipped all three. They are available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-H...ew?usp=sharing

MA-STB.xml - is the file I pass into NextPVR.

Also included in the zip is a text file with this:

MA-STB-original.xml - XML file as downloaded from Schedules Direct by mc2xml
    MA-STB.xml.old - above file processed by xst transform. Adds original air date, actors, director, etc. to description
    MA-STB.xml - above file processed to have to have Favorites or New Favorites added as genre

The files I use for processing were downloaded from NPVR forums. I have done some editing of the xslt transform specifics. If you need mor details, let me know.
    Tuners: Ceton InfiniTV quad cable card tuner. Hauppauge 2250. SD HDHR Dual Tuner. Use only QAM on HDHR and 2250. HDPVR - for Fox owned channels.
    Viewing: Usually an NMT connected via MoCA. Sometimes a Samsung BD-F5900 or directly on the server below. Sometimes when I travel I use an NMT served from my laptop with a portable hard-drive.
    EPG: XML from SchedulesDirect via MC2XML
    Provider: Verizon Fios
    Server: Dell XPS 8700 with Windows 8.1

Thanks, I've added that support for series/season premiere/finale as shown in xmltv file.