Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing Archive Button in Recordings Screen?

+9
    “If this is the way Queen Victoria treats her prisoners, she doesn't deserve to have any.”

I'm just upping this too, as I don't believe it made it into the current update; hope to have a few more folks who see the value of it.

k.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jksmurf; 2016-10-04 at 10:50 AM.
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win10x64 | 6GB RAM | NVIDIA GEforce 210 | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC68U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in NextPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Quote Originally Posted by jksmurf View Post
    I'm just upping this too, as I don't believe it made it into the current update; hope to have a few more folks who see the value of it.

k.
    Didn't make it into 3.9.2 either
    It's not an overly complicated system - it's more - overly simple operatives

Hi sub

Still patiently waiting for metadata in recording Screen (as well as Videos) - any chance of this soon please?

http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...light=metadata
    http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...light=metadata
    http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...206#post491206
    http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...475#post510475

ta

k.
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win10x64 | 6GB RAM | NVIDIA GEforce 210 | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC68U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in NextPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

jksmurf. Just check that box, then perform a restart and enjoy.

It's not about the metadata, it's about the Archive Button

Dear John (always wanted to write that),

Sorry, I was probably a bit vague. It's not about the metadata, it's about the Archive Button, which I believe sub promised to add .

1. Currently, with that box in the Artwork settings for "Recordings" UNchecked, you get an Archive Option; great, fantastic. But NO Metadata option.
    2. However, with that box in the Artwork settings for "Recordings" CHECKED, you get a nice fancy artwork, a Metadata option, but NO Archive Button.

So what I was looking for was the second option, but WITH an Archive Button or selection added (pretty please).

cheers,

k.
    Last edited by jksmurf; 2017-01-05 at 12:12 AM.

If you can bump the thread next week I'll take another look at whether it's possible to add this. (a bit busy with day job stuff last couple of weeks)

Welcome back and bumpety-bump :-).

k.

Bumpety-bumpity biddly bumpety-boop :-) ?

k.

Sorry, I still haven't found time to take a look. It's been a busy last six weeks for me.