Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feature Requests

Just wanted to chime in to say that displaying the Comskip locations would be great! If that doesn't pan out, a timeline/current position time would help the manual scrubbing.
    Thanks!
    Server - AMD 6 Core windows 10 with Hauppage WINTV-PVR2 USB2, HDHomerun Dual, and WINTV-HVR 1600 tuners | Clients -PCH A-100 and iOS

Any chance of having the app register a url handler with iOS so I can launch it from other applications. (Unified Remote Control)

https://developer.apple.com/library/...unication.html

i.e. if you use safari and entered netxpvr:// it would launch NextPVR. This is how I launch other clients from within a Remote Control App in iOS.

Apart from that I'm liking this new option for viewing my OTA TV live and recorded.

I'm not famility with these url handlers, but I'll have a read on the subject to see if something I can include.

I've just installed the ios client, and its working well, however it could do with a synopsis adding to the search tool results if possible. On the old mobile web app it has this and it allows only new episodes to be selected for recording whereas in the new app each result needs clicking on to see whether its wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by sheppy99 View Post
    I've just installed the ios client, and its working well, however it could do with a synopsis adding to the search tool results if possible. On the old mobile web app it has this and it allows only new episodes to be selected for recording whereas in the new app each result needs clicking on to see whether its wanted.
    Ok, I've made this change for the next version of the app - you'll see the first couple of lines of the episode description.

Love the Comskip markers on the timeline!
    Server - AMD 6 Core windows 10 with Hauppage WINTV-PVR2 USB2, HDHomerun Dual, and WINTV-HVR 1600 tuners | Clients -PCH A-100 and iOS

Quote Originally Posted by stoli412 View Post
    Great app!

Is AirPlay support planned? Would be great to have full AirPlay support (AirPlay continues even if you close the app, PiP, etc).

I'd also love to have the ability to sort all recordings by date rather than by name, as well as a list view instead of poster view (similar to the recent recordings view).
    Just installing the app now. I wouldn't mind airplay/chrome cast support and/or apple tv compatible app. My Brix connected to the TV is getting less and less used now what with plex support and my nextpvr server being virtual.
    Gigabyte AMD A8 Brix, 4 Gb DDR3 Ram, 120 Gb SSD, Samsung LA46A650 TV (HDMI), Harmony Remote 525
    Windows 10 Pro, NPVR 3.5.7, AC3Filter Client
    Windows 10 Pro Virtual Machine SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual DVB-T with NPVR 3.5.7 Server
    1 x Roku3 with Plex, Plex Plugin, NextPVR Channel for Plex

I'll take a look into what's required for airplay.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post

You can skip a minute at a time with a swipe in either direction.
    Could this be made selectable. AirVideoHD and RugbyPass both use a 30 sec jump which is enough for a reset scrum; a minute is often too long.

ta

K
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win10x64 | 6GB RAM | NVIDIA GEforce 210 | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC68U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in NextPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Hi, great app - absolutely what NEXTPVR needed. I have a couple of features which would help usability:

1. The TV guide timeline could show scheduled recordings in red or marked in some way as the standard windows app does.
    2. Would be nice if the record section allowed choice of recording directories.

Cheers and thanks for the app.. L