Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: X-NEWA 2.5.0 Alpha 8

I'm just having a think about the best way to debug this. It's kind of hard with the web client.

Can you supply your npvr.db3 file, so I can see if I can get the same behavior with your database?

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Can you supply your npvr.db3 file, so I can see if I can get the same behavior with your database?
    PM sent.

Unfortunately your database didn't help.

Any chance you want to let me use Teamviewer to connect to your NextPVR machine and take a look?

Actually - would probably need to be tomorrow. I'm about to head out for a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Actually - would probably need to be tomorrow. I'm about to head out for a few hours.
    Tomorrow's fine. I'm heading off to bed pretty soon anyway. I sent you the link info.

I have updated post #1 to link to the alpha 4 with some tweaks for needs rendering mode. Combined with 3.8.3 160929 it might fix some things on the Recordings screen.

Martin

I have updated post#1 with alpha5. It fixes a freeze on unmapped characters and also ignores most long-presses which were flooding the web client keyboard handler. If you use any long-presses on your remote outside of the context menu let me know.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    I have updated post#1 with alpha5. It fixes a freeze on unmapped characters and also ignores most long-presses which were flooding the web client keyboard handler. If you use any long-presses on your remote outside of the context menu let me know.
    1 problem so far: Press the record button on a recording in the Recordings screen doesn't bring up the delete confirmation. It still works if I select the recording with OK and then select Delete from the pop-up menu.

I tested Crtl-K yesterday and it worked, the problem might be your mapping. Sub uses Ctrl-R and Ctrl-F for navigation in the guide, you have have ctrl-r mapped to Record.

Martin