Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: X-NEWA 2.5.0 Alpha 8

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NextPVR HQ, Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    83,348
    I'm just having a think about the best way to debug this. It's kind of hard with the web client.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NextPVR HQ, Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    83,348
    Can you supply your npvr.db3 file, so I can see if I can get the same behavior with your database?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    St. Paul, MN, USA
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Can you supply your npvr.db3 file, so I can see if I can get the same behavior with your database?
    PM sent.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NextPVR HQ, Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    83,348
    Unfortunately your database didn't help.

    Any chance you want to let me use Teamviewer to connect to your NextPVR machine and take a look?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NextPVR HQ, Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    83,348
    Actually - would probably need to be tomorrow. I'm about to head out for a few hours.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    St. Paul, MN, USA
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Actually - would probably need to be tomorrow. I'm about to head out for a few hours.
    Tomorrow's fine. I'm heading off to bed pretty soon anyway. I sent you the link info.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,170
    I have updated post #1 to link to the alpha 4 with some tweaks for needs rendering mode. Combined with 3.8.3 160929 it might fix some things on the Recordings screen.

    Martin

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,170
    I have updated post#1 with alpha5. It fixes a freeze on unmapped characters and also ignores most long-presses which were flooding the web client keyboard handler. If you use any long-presses on your remote outside of the context menu let me know.

    Martin

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    St. Paul, MN, USA
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    I have updated post#1 with alpha5. It fixes a freeze on unmapped characters and also ignores most long-presses which were flooding the web client keyboard handler. If you use any long-presses on your remote outside of the context menu let me know.
    1 problem so far: Press the record button on a recording in the Recordings screen doesn't bring up the delete confirmation. It still works if I select the recording with OK and then select Delete from the pop-up menu.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,170
    I tested Crtl-K yesterday and it worked, the problem might be your mapping. Sub uses Ctrl-R and Ctrl-F for navigation in the guide, you have have ctrl-r mapped to Record.

    Martin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •