Thread: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

I want to tell everyone here, esp the developers, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

I appreciate the work you do and wish great achievements and happiness in the coming New Year.

I encourage everyone to join me and to give up a drink or two and donate the equivalent price of a drink or latte or whatever you can to NextPVR. I am sure there are hardware or upgrades, broadband costs, mistress's, secret children, extortion expenses or bribes or other expenses that they can use the donations for to keep this great project alive and stress free.

As more IoT and TV devices are created and released this team needs to get their hands on them to make NPVR work on those devices too.

At the very minimum click the links for the adds out of here to where you want to go. I've noticed sites I purchase or search for appear in the ads, like newegg and others and I always click from here to get to there.

The give us a great free project and the best support, outdone by none.

Just as reminder what TV recording would be without NPVR, kinda "It's a Wonderfull Life" moment, I've included a video.

So, Good times for all and have a great holiday week ahead.
    ~Paul

Setup: NextPVR, Serviio, WinTV-quadHD and WinTV-HVR-955Q. Custom Roku channel developer. Feeding Tube Advocate. About me or http://chambers.pw.

If you haven't broken it at least once, you're not doing it right.

Merry Christmas everyone! And may 2017 bring you all health, happiness and love!

Paul
    Custom ASUS P8Z77 V-Deluxe, Core i7 3770k, 16 GB Memory-ASUS ENGTX560 DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560, H80i Cooler, 750W PS, CM HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 case,Corsair GS CSSD-F240GBGS-BK 2.5" 500 SATA III SSD, HDHomerun Prime & Extend Tuners- running Windows 10 (and other goodies)
    #2--P877WS- Core i7 3770k, 16GB Memory-GeForce GTX 650Ti, SATA III SSD, H100i cooler, 750W PS, Windows 10

Merry Christmas all! It's 5:15am Christmas morning here, and I'm enjoying a few minutes while the house is still quiet...before the kids wake up and chaos ensues.

I am sure there are hardware or upgrades, broadband costs, mistress's, secret children, extortion expenses or bribes or other expenses that they can use the donations for to keep this great project alive and stress free.
    That gave me a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Merry Christmas all! It's 5:15am Christmas morning here, and I'm enjoying a few minutes while the house is still quiet...before the kids wake up and chaos ensues.

That gave me a good laugh.
    Me as well. :-)

Merry Christmas all! It's currently 72 degrees F here in Houston at 7:30 PM. We're supposed to hit 78 on Christmas Day. We have the air conditioners running. Sure doesn't feel that much like Christmas.
    E4600 Core2Duo, 4GB RAM, Win7 Pro, HD5570, HDHomeRun Prime, NPVR 3.6.6, 2 Popcorn Hour A-100's and a partridge in a pear tree...
    On a clear disk, you can seek forever...

I enjoyed the Merry Christmas banner image over the holidays.

Thanks and Happy New Year

Martin