Thread: Nextpvr has stopped working

Nextpvr has stopped working

I've been using NextPVR for a couple of years with no problems, however since the last Windows 10 update I cant get it to work for live TV, the EPG works fine.
    When I hit the live TV function I get the following message 'NextPVR has stopped working correctly. Windows will close the program & notify you if a solution is available'
    I've checked my DVB-T hardware which appears to function OK, it works fine with Blaze software. My computer skills are somewhat basic so reading logfiles or even knowing which one to check is limited. I tried uninstalling & reinstalling an earlier version 3.5.7 but still no joy.

I'm having the same problem. HELP!!!

How many posts do people read before posting? Among other things there is a sticking on this.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    How many posts do people read before posting? Among other things there is a sticking on this.

Martin
    I'm sorry if I'm a noob but I read the stickys and couldnt find anything that looked like it referenced my NextPVR crashing when I hit the Live TV link. I've attached my log files.

I'm using HDHomeRun Connect into my ASUS RT-AC68U Router into my self built PC running Window 10. Thanks for any help or pointing me in the right direction
    Attached Files Attached Files

It'll be related to the Windows update a couple of days ago, which broke the Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, causing a crash in any application that attempted to use it:

http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...r-works-for-me

Later in that thread are the options for what you can do to get it working again.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    It'll be related to the Windows update a couple of days ago, which broke the Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, causing a crash in any application that attempted to use it:

http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...r-works-for-me

Later in that thread are the options for what you can do to get it working again.
    Thanks. Working now.