Thread: Next recording notice - add date

Next recording notice - add date

Small thing, but could the date be included in the next recording line at the bottom of the screen, please? Thanks sub.
    - Silent client PVR: HDPlex HS.1 aluminium fanless case / Thin-ITX ASRock H81TM-ITX motherboard / Intel Celeron 1850T CPU / 4GB RAM / 120GB SSD / TBS6982 DBS-S2 dual-tuner card / Win10+nPVR+Plex Media Player feeding LG OLED55B6V + Anthem MRX510 AV Receiver / PMC GB1 / B&W / REL speakers.
    - Noisy NAS: Xeon / Intel mobo / 16GB RAM / FreeNAS + Ubuntu VMs on VMware ESXi + 12TB RAID
    running Plex Media Server

Maybe you're thinking of the TV Listings plugin, which shows something like this on the main menu?

I know what you mean, sub, but no - I mean the one-line notification t the bottom of the main screen. Just add the date?
    - Silent client PVR: HDPlex HS.1 aluminium fanless case / Thin-ITX ASRock H81TM-ITX motherboard / Intel Celeron 1850T CPU / 4GB RAM / 120GB SSD / TBS6982 DBS-S2 dual-tuner card / Win10+nPVR+Plex Media Player feeding LG OLED55B6V + Anthem MRX510 AV Receiver / PMC GB1 / B&W / REL speakers.
    - Noisy NAS: Xeon / Intel mobo / 16GB RAM / FreeNAS + Ubuntu VMs on VMware ESXi + 12TB RAID

I'm pretty sure that one-line notification is added by TV Listings. I don't remember NextPVR itself adding this.

Checking the wiki it is probably the TV Recordings plugin. I remember an old MVP problems in PVR2 with alibert calling the SetAudioSDescription api when media wasn't playing.

Martin

OK, thanks guys. Interestingly, even though I've unchecked TV Listings in the config screen, and am now running the native NPVR TV Guide/Recordings apps, the one-line 'Next recording' line still shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by liteswap View Post
    OK, thanks guys. Interestingly, even though I've unchecked TV Listings in the config screen, and am now running the native NPVR TV Guide/Recordings apps, the one-line 'Next recording' line still shows up.
    Yep - unticking it doesn't actually stop it being loaded. This just stops it from being listed in the menu.

To temporarily disable a plugin rename the folder by adding an underscore in front of the folder name.

Martin

Thanks. Actually, I quite like the one-line notice, so I'll leave it installed...