PDA

View Full Version : PCH playback always transcoding

TonyUniopolis
2008-05-02, 02:22 AM
Hope you can help with this one. It seems that even though I have the 'false' lines included in config.xml , every time I go to playback the file is transcoded before playing. Looking in the MVP-PVRX2.exe.log I see that it is reading 'true' even though it is set to 'false' in config.xml

I have restarted the system hoping that the values were just loaded incorrectly...I'm stuck...Is there some way to force a re evaluation of the PCH config values?

I am attaching the logs from the last run and also the config.xml.

sub
2008-05-02, 02:29 AM
Two things:

- have you applied the patches from this thread: http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?t=34269

- you seem have the wrong MAC address specified in your config.xml. Its looking for settings for "MAC-0006DC420057", whereas you have "MAC-0060DC420057" (different number of leading zeros).

mvallevand
2008-05-02, 03:03 AM
What sub said applies, although it looks more you swapped the 06 for 60 int second value of the MAC address.

The reason for the post is I would like to mention, more as a feature request for sub and note that GB-PVR still does transcode audio files like WMA and FLAC but it is the original file that plays.

Martin

sub
2008-05-02, 03:08 AM
although it looks more you swapped the 06 for 60 int second value of the MAC address.Ah, true.

The reason for the post is I would like to mention, more as a feature request for sub and note that GB-PVR still does transcode audio files like WMA and FLAC but it is the original file that plays.Ok, I'll make sure its fixed soon.

TonyUniopolis
2008-05-02, 03:20 AM
That did it!..I don't know how many times I looked over that section and never caught the transposing of the address. I guess I assumed it wouldn't work at all if I had mistyped the address...

Thanks for everything sub & Martin! You two are amazing!