PDA

View Full Version : New Wiki Main Page

steeb
2010-02-04, 04:06 AM
Dear all,

after much to-ing and fro-ing sort of nearly there with new Wiki homepage.

Pictures used are just current from existing homepage and will be changed, just there for idea.

Most text is knicked from Hairy's new Webpage and can obviously be changed.

Just not so vague layout idea after all discussion.

Currently can be seen on Wiki sandbox here:

http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WikiSandbox

Will only stay there for as long as no-one else makes sand castles!

Cheers

Steeb

steeb
2010-02-05, 03:52 AM
Dear all,

I take it that no adverse comments mean I did nothing too wrong!

Some more tweaks available here in wiki sandbox:

Apart from some re-formatting that needs doing and addition of some fresh pix will that do for new Wiki Homepage?

Cheers

Steeb

systemshark
2010-02-05, 09:29 AM
Steeb,

Get some Sleep....

Yes new Wiki page looks much better to me !

steeb
2010-02-06, 12:03 AM
Get some Sleep....

He he he, how does it go, 'no sleep for the wicked' :eek:

BTW haven't forgotten your walkthrough but started from the top down as it were.

Steeb

steeb
2010-02-08, 01:05 AM
Dear all,

as per above links on this thread to Wiki Sandbox. Trying to place 3 x images side by side (you'll see it on the sandbox about half way down) but this is causing horizontal scrolling in the browser.

I didn't want to re-size the images in photoshop etc as want them to scale to page. But just can't get it. Everything I try (putting into forced width tables, cells etc they still use the browser to accomodate their original size) and hence the scroll.

Have consulted help pages for pmwiki etc

Know that at least 1 of you out there will have an answer :D

Cheers

Steeb

ACTCMS
2010-02-08, 01:51 AM
AFAIK You are never going to get the same formating control in the wiki as you can with HTML, etc on a web page.

Maybe keeping the wiki main page simple and just putting in a graphic here and there to make the layout of your text interesting (you could always link back to gbpvr.com for the real eye candy) would be a way to go?

2p worth from an elf...

steeb
2010-02-08, 02:13 AM
AFAIK You are never going to get the same formating control in the wiki as you can with HTML, etc on a web page.

Hi Alex, yes I know ;)

Maybe keeping the wiki main page simple and just putting in a graphic here and there to make the layout of your text interesting (you could always link back to gbpvr.com for the real eye candy) would be a way to go?

I am trying to keep it simple because I am simple..... oh and trying :)

Do you not think that new look Wiki page is simple and interesting?

Well problem is this has all been up for discussion for sooooooo long. People have messed up the Wiki in the past. I'm not saying what I'm doing is right but just a way forward.

Why link back to 'eye candy' on homepage? If user arrives at Wiki do they really need to go back to Hairy's homepage?

It is a balance between being informed and not blasting with over-wordage?

Thing is I seem to be the only person committing to make these changes, am sure changes will be made after where I have gone wrong.......

2p worth from an elf...

3 euros back :D

cheers

Steeb

ACTCMS
2010-02-08, 08:56 PM
Thing is I seem to be the only person committing to make these changes, am sure changes will be made after where I have gone wrong....... And that, of course, is the bottom line...;)

Fatman_do
2010-02-09, 12:40 AM
So go ahead then..rub your hands together, give an evil cackle, and rewrite the main page to THE definitive source of almost up to date information for one of the best PC based PVR programs available anywhere on the entire planet.

Cheeky and melodramatic enough?

steeb
2010-02-09, 11:20 PM
So go ahead then..rub your hands together,

Wasn't so good, far too sweaty from the hours I've spent on the laptop 'tweaking' this page, actually a rather unpleasant feeling :p

give an evil cackle

Practised that and demonstrated to my wife, she said I had the cackle but not enough evilness, I must work on that.......

and rewrite the main page to THE definitive source of almost up to date information for one of the best PC based PVR programs available anywhere on the entire planet.

:D As we know, there is no definitive. And for that matter as we are aware 'some' information is very up to date, 'some' is almost up to date, and 'some' most definitively is not!

Having said that I saw Avatar recently and I could have sworn one of the extras in the background of a shot was checking out GB-PVR on a screen so doesn't that make it one of the best PC based PVR programs available anywhere in the entire Universe? ;)

Now how would they be doing that? Via satellite uplinks and EWA back to their server on this planet?

Which does bring me to my next post........

Cheers

Steeb

steeb
2010-02-10, 01:11 AM
Dear all,

as per previous post had one other comment ;)

Current workings for new Wiki Homepage here still:

just wondered why Web Admin could not be included? Surely this is a great GB-PVR strength?

Cheers

Steeb

ACTCMS
2010-02-10, 01:18 AM
just wondered why Web Admin could not be included? Surely this is a great GB-PVR strength?Let's put it this way... if you don't include a bit about EWA, you and I will fall out... :eek:

steeb
2010-02-10, 02:18 AM
Let's put it this way... if you don't include a bit about EWA, you and I will fall out

Well this simply will not do. There is no falling out on this forum :D

So preach to simple minded (I haven't used Web Admin for a while). Not because I'm foolish but have had the benefit of working from home (self-employed).

As far as I made out recently EWA was included as part of initial GB-PVR installation? Have I got that horribly wrong?

:o

Steeb

ACTCMS
2010-02-10, 09:57 PM
So preach to simple minded (I haven't used Web Admin for a while). Not because I'm foolish but have had the benefit of working from home (self-employed).

As far as I made out recently EWA was included as part of initial GB-PVR installation? Have I got that horribly wrong?

:o

SteebEWA does indeed come as part of the standard GBPVR install - all that is needed is to enable it in config and open the port.

It provides a full featured interface to GBPVR allowing you (over the internet or across your home network) to
schedule/cancel/erase recordings
search your EPG
view your photo collection
stream your TV recordings/video/music

It also has a sophisicated automatic search/record feature, so you need never miss a favourite show again.

Alex

PS I've never actually used it across the internet. I control my headless GBPVR servers from the laptop in the kitchen. And I don't have any series recordings set up - I use the auto record feature - so Mrs ACTCMS never misses an episode of House Doctor or 60 Minute Makeover (even if she didn't know there was a new series starting - the real killer WAF)... of course, she thinks I study the EPG every day to make sure she misses nothing. ;)

steeb
2010-02-11, 10:55 PM
EWA does indeed come as part of the standard GBPVR install

Thought this 'twas indeed the case.

Of course one could perhaps argue that its listing on the Wiki is now in the wrong place as now it is bundled with a default GB-PVR install. It was originally placed in the utilities section but really now should be part of the manual? However that is for another day!

I just thought it should appear to this end as one of the great features/strengths of GB-PVR amongst all the others listed.

Under 'Extendability' where it is on current Sandbox (surely that's what its doing, extending the experience?)

I use the auto record feature - so Mrs ACTCMS never misses an episode of House Doctor or 60 Minute Makeover (even if she didn't know there was a new series starting - the real killer WAF)... of course, she thinks I study the EPG every day to make sure she misses nothing.

He he he. Making you look like a PVR God, does no harm :p ;)

Steeb

ACTCMS
2010-02-11, 11:46 PM
Of course one could perhaps argue that its listing on the Wiki is now in the wrong place as now it is bundled with a default GB-PVR install. It was originally placed in the utilities section but really now should be part of the manual? However that is for another day!

I just thought it should appear to this end as one of the great features/strengths of GB-PVR amongst all the others listed.

Under 'Extendability' where it is on current Sandbox (surely that's what its doing, extending the experience?)
Maybe it should be in the manual, but as you say, that's for another day...

IMHO EWA does deserve a specific mention in the main page, either under 'Unleash your Media Centre Experience' or maybe a seperate 'Enhanced Web Administration' section.

I'd have to make sure that Mrs ACTCMS couldn't see the wiki though - might compromise my reputation as a PVR god...:eek:

steeb
2010-02-12, 12:04 AM
I'd have to make sure that Mrs ACTCMS couldn't see the wiki though - might compromise my reputation as a PVR god...

Whatever you do don't bookmark the page, open for discovery! And we cannot have your position as a PVR God compromised :D

IMHO EWA does deserve a specific mention in the main page

Well yes I think it does too (hence my original questioning under spotlights!!!) Actually I think this is something that should be on Hairy's new Webpage too, but like a lot of things for another day!

IMHO EWA does deserve a specific mention in the main page, either under 'Unleash your Media Centre Experience' or maybe a seperate 'Enhanced Web Administration' section.

Like both of your suggestions. What I have tried to do is balance page with good info and a few bits of 'eye candy'. All goes back to another thread before Xmas.

What I would veer towards at the moment is under 'Unleash' as otherwise have to do another heading for 'EWA' which in turn takes up even more vertical scrolling space.........

Will whisk something up now as still unwinding and have an hour left in me :D

Steeb

ACTCMS
2010-02-12, 12:11 AM
Will whisk something up now as still unwinding and have an hour left in me :D

SteebDon't be working too hard now... the overtime rates for this job really suck...;)

steeb
2010-02-12, 12:20 AM
Don't be working too hard now... the overtime rates for this job really suck...

WHAT, you're on a rate :p I have to PAY for doing this with blood, sweat and tears :D

Oh and Mrs Steeb asking exactly what I'm doing.......... talking with my, and I quote,

Geeky mates

[Edit] Anyway got distracted there, was trying to look at Wiki! Just want to get it nailed for now

Fatman_do
2010-02-12, 01:02 AM
"Geeky mates" and "Just want to get it nailed for now" has a whole different point of view on this side of the pond.:D

ACTCMS
2010-02-12, 01:11 AM
"Geeky mates" and "Just want to get it nailed for now" has a whole different point of view on this side of the pond.:DTwo countries separated by a common language - George Bernard Shaw... ;)

steeb
2010-02-12, 01:40 AM
"Geeky mates" and "Just want to get it nailed for now" has a whole different point of view on this side of the pond.

I've just been laughing at this for 5 minutes before I was able to respond in writing :p

Made me get my sense of humour back after struggling with Wiki.

It made me giggle a lot and I am obviously :o

I certainly wasn't trying to nail any Geeky Mates.

Two countries separated by a common language - George Bernard Shaw...

Good quote!

For fear of being boring and having done some Wiki research when was last Wiki update in terms of of basic syntax etc?

There is much I try that should work but simply doesn't.

I have a suspicion that Wiki behind the scenes stuff hasn't been updated in a while?

And at end of day does it matter? Some of us try to improve it but does anyone care?

Still chuckling

Steeb

blader_se
2010-02-12, 08:27 AM
For fear of being boring and having done some Wiki research when was last Wiki update in terms of of basic syntax etc?

There is much I try that should work but simply doesn't.

I have a suspicion that Wiki behind the scenes stuff hasn't been updated in a while? You are correct, the version installed is pmwiki-2.1.26. If there is good stuff(TM) missing we should definitely try an upgrade. What is it that you found missing?

And at end of day does it matter? Some of us try to improve it but does anyone care? I hope you are not doing all of it for others, but get some satisfaction back (not referring to the nailing ;)

whurlston
2010-02-12, 09:00 AM
And at end of day does it matter? Some of us try to improve it but does anyone care?

I think I speak for most developers when I say that we love anyone who is willing to deal with the documentation for us. Typically, we would rather learn a whole new programming language than write any kind of documentation/instructions. :D

pz1
2010-02-12, 09:35 AM

I do care a lot. For the success of GBPVR, guys like you are as important as Sub and the plugin developers. No good documentation means no product!
Thanks for your efforts.
Pieter

steeb
2010-02-12, 02:26 PM
@whurlston and @pz1

Thanks so much for support, was being a bit dramatic yesterday as was late and was getting a bit frustrated that things weren't going my way!

@blader_se

but get some satisfaction back (not referring to the nailing)

Actually of course I enjoy doing it, but perhaps no more nailing :p

You are correct, the version installed is pmwiki-2.1.26. If there is good stuff(TM) missing we should definitely try an upgrade. What is it that you found missing?

I have struggled with image alignment/re-sizing and captions, there are some workarounds I've played with (currently in Wiki sandbox) they're pretty good but cookbook indicates better ways of doing it.

Also can't seem to get Headings in tables working as I want but that could have been me tired.

If pmwiki is on older version wouldn't it be worth an upgrade? Is latest fully backwards compatible i.e. won't mess with any existing pages layout?

cheers

Steeb

ACTCMS
2010-02-12, 10:56 PM
What I would veer towards at the moment is under 'Unleash' as otherwise have to do another heading for 'EWA' which in turn takes up even more vertical scrolling space.........I like the "Take it With You" idea... remember though, it is extremely useful on your home network too, so it's worth mentioning - maybe change the text to
GB-PVR has an inbuilt Enhanced Web Administration Interface (EWA) allowing access to your home server when you are away from home. It's really useful over your home network too.

See - I do pay attention... sometimes...

steeb
2010-02-13, 12:54 AM
See - I do pay attention... sometimes...

You always seem to pay attention, I bet when you were at school you were teacher's pet :D

I like the "Take it With You" idea...

Well I have to admit I liked it too but have tweaked again and found it surplus to requirements. See what you think of current Sandbox. Removed 1 image as I thought beginning to look toooo imagey, tweaked some text, made amendments to EWA.

Apart from some formatting issues think I'd be ready to go with this now.

Cheers

Steeb

steeb
2010-02-13, 01:30 AM
You are correct, the version installed is pmwiki-2.1.26. If there is good stuff(TM) missing we should definitely try an upgrade. What is it that you found missing?

Hi Blader,

well I have seen that latest v of pmwiki seems to be at 2.2.10.

Is it necessary to upgrade to get enhancements?

I have been looking at possible enhancements for a greater degree of flexibility such as here:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AdvancedTableDirectives

is it possible to integrate this into GB-PVR Wiki?

[EDIT] Such things as (from cookbook):

Can I define table headers using the table directive markup?

Yes, with PmWiki version 2.2.11 or newer. See also Cookbook:AdvancedTableDirectives.

Is it possible to do nested tables?

Yes, if you nest simple tables inside advanced tables. See also Cookbook:AdvancedTableDirectives.

Would be nice though noted that latest 'stable' version seems to be 2.2.10 and this says 2.2.11?

Maybe pmwiki pages are out of date ;)

[End EDIT]

Steeb

ACTCMS
2010-02-13, 01:34 AM
You always seem to pay attention, I bet when you were at school you were teacher's pet :DNot exactly a pet, but my teachers did seem to think that the sun shone...

Well I have to admit I liked it too but have tweaked again and found it surplus to requirements. See what you think of current Sandbox. Removed 1 image as I thought beginning to look toooo imagey, tweaked some text, made amendments to EWA.

Apart from some formatting issues think I'd be ready to go with this now.

Cheers

SteebIf I was being picky (which as you know, I'm not) I'd suggest
GB-PVR has an inbuilt ‘Enhanced Web Administration’ (EWA) Interface allowing you to access and control your home server when you are away from home.;)

steeb
2010-02-13, 01:58 AM
Not exactly a pet, but my teachers did seem to think that the sun shone...

From your smiley face you mean?

If I was being picky (which as you know, I'm not) I'd suggest

Not picky, good call, amended already!

Well unless I hear any cries of

'what are you doing Steeb messing with the Wiki'

I think it is just down to tweaks and getting some good screenshots.

Of course not as simple as that 'cos before I commit it have to amend the 'Read me 1st' section of wiki to include anything important I've removed from the current Wiki Homepage.

There is no rest for the wicked, wonder what I did in a past life to be so damnably wicked in this one :eek:

steeb
2010-02-13, 02:18 AM
Of course not as simple as that 'cos before I commit it have to amend the 'Read me 1st' section of wiki to include anything important I've removed from the current Wiki Homepage.

@steeb from steeb

Actually having looked at 'Read me First' I don't think anything of importance info-wise from the homepage has been lost, in fact due to latest updates done by some to the 'Read me First' all looks good?

I shall proceed, tentatively then to change current wiki home to new one?

Cheers

Steeb

Fatman_do
2010-02-13, 01:47 PM
Sure, it will be fine.

steeb
2010-02-15, 02:10 AM

Hi blader_se, yes I think it really would be worth an upgrade. I refer to this page again:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/TableDirectives

referring to advanced tables and needing pmwiki v2.2.11 to utilise.

There are a couple of other things I've stumbled across in the cookbook but just this for starters would be a good reason to upgrade?

cheers

Steeb

blader_se
2010-02-15, 06:17 AM
Hi blader_se, yes I think it really would be worth an upgrade.

OK, I pm:ed you...

steeb
2010-02-16, 12:09 AM
Dear all,

current new Wiki home is looking looks like this:

All images should scale to page for effect rather than be of fixed width. (it's been working in I.E. and Firefox think should work in all).

I have it in my head that 800px wide is a reasonable size for an image i.e. you wouldn't need a bigger image than that even if some people are working on desktops at 1920 width resolution!!!

Anyway to cut to the quick I don't run anything in Community Widescreen or Blue-Retro and also my Video and Music Libraries just aren't that organised at the moment so don't look so nice.

So what I'm after!

800px wide image of a good looking Video and/or Music Library with either and/or Blue-Retro/Community4 Skin. BUT (isn't there always a BUT!) these should be from standard Video and Music GB-PVR plugins.

Any help appreciated......

Cheers

Steeb

pz1
2010-02-16, 07:47 AM
Only minor differences in Opera 10.10 as compared to IE8. If (in IE8) you do extreme scaling (CTRL +/-) in IE8, the images scale differently. No problem in normal use I guess, but it might point to underlying differences in size definitions of the images.

Dave72
2010-02-16, 12:04 PM
Looks nice Steeb.

steeb
2010-02-16, 07:42 PM
Only minor differences in Opera 10.10 as compared to IE8. If (in IE8) you do extreme scaling (CTRL +/-) in IE8, the images scale differently. No problem in normal use I guess, but it might point to underlying differences in size definitions of the images.

thanks pz1, nicely spotted! Extreme scaling +/- should now work on all images the same, keeping consistency, I HOPE!

Looks nice Steeb.

Cheers Dave72 just need time to get screenshots sorted then will finally upload it!

[Edit] Hopefully also sorted Donate button not appearing centrally at bottom of page in Firefox?

Steeb

Jaggy
2010-02-16, 11:49 PM
Anyway to cut to the quick I don't run anything in Community Widescreen or Blue-Retro and also my Video and Music Libraries just aren't that organised at the moment so don't look so nice.

So what I'm after!

800px wide image of a good looking Video and/or Music Library with either and/or Blue-Retro/Community4 Skin. BUT (isn't there always a BUT!) these should be from standard Video and Music GB-PVR plugins.

Any help appreciated......

I don't have any videos so can only do music screenshots is one of these something like you are looking for for?

steeb
2010-02-17, 12:00 AM
I don't have any videos so can only do music screenshots is one of these something like you are looking for?

Yes :D

Can only do one screenshot of blue-retro with current layout, your skin, your choice! If you could take selected one of your choices and .zip it up to me via email (willl PM you) at least 800px wide in natural screengrab I'll do the rest :p

Brilliant, that leaves it to someone with a good looking video library with CS4 then :p

Cheers Jaggy

Steeb

steeb
2010-02-17, 01:48 AM
@ Jaggy,

latest should show 1 of your screenshots.

Dear all,

I'm out of town for 4 days but if anyone could provide nice looking Video Library in CS4 (Widescreen) that would be great!

Also just a default GB-PVR Main Screen with default plugins, tried it tonight and messed up config! (Luckily backed it up before playing!) Haven't time to play any more for now though.

Be nice to get this new page uploaded finally?!

Cheers

Steeb

steeb
2010-02-20, 11:47 PM
Guess I'll have to sort out my video library then :D

[Edit] Thankfully (as usual) very few people seem to give a rat's ar*e about what happens on the Wiki. Makes me wonder why a few of us try :rolleyes:

I'll do the Wiki home page update and retire then?

[Edit end]

Best

Steeb

Fatman_do
2010-02-21, 02:51 AM
You would think I would have CS screen shots, but I don't have a video library, I just record episodes, and delete them after I watch them. Then, there is my music collection, mostly devoid of album art...Funny that I don't really see much of the eye candy of the skin I help produce.

steeb
2010-02-21, 03:17 AM
You would think I would have CS screen shots,

Yes I would!

but I don't have a video library,

Me neither as such.

Then, there is my music collection, mostly devoid of album art...

Me too!

Funny that I don't really see much of the eye candy of the skin I help produce.

That is bizarre :p

I have used CS for years now with GBPVR because it looks soooo good! But I've never sorted my libraries out because I spent my time getting TV working.

I know that someone out there must have a good looking video library using CS4 Skin.

Where are you?

Hairy
2010-02-21, 08:48 AM
...Funny that I don't really see much of the eye candy of the skin I help produce.

:rolleyes: Me too! I have a really basic gb setup, with no plugins. I keep meaning to setup the art work and meta info for files, but I end up spending way longer working on the graphics for the community skin than I do my own setup.

All right McBainUK your go. You're gonna shock us all and tell us that you don't even use gbpvr, aren't ya! :D

ACTCMS
2010-02-21, 02:01 PM
I don't even have a TV - I just hang around for the banter...:D

Fatman_do
2010-02-21, 03:19 PM
I suppose I could fake one.

steeb
2010-02-21, 08:15 PM
I don't even have a TV - I just hang around for the banter...

:D

Me too! I don't even own a Computer I just go to an internet Cafe once a week!

I suppose I could fake one.

A TV or Screenshot ;)

Gonna have a look at my Video Lib and see if I can tidy it up, maybe now is the time!

Fatman_do
2010-02-21, 08:18 PM
A TV or Screenshot ;)

Yes

McBainUK
2010-02-21, 09:47 PM
All right McBainUK your go. You're gonna shock us all and tell us that you don't even use gbpvr, aren't ya! :D
For a month I tried WMC, I was spotted on the forums and accused of being a traitor lol. Came swiftly back.

As far as eye candy goes I have quite a small TV so I tend to prefer basic list views and less of the thumbnails, fan art and other eye candy. I do use CS4 though and like the customizability.

steeb
2010-02-22, 12:56 AM
Dear all,

don't want to be massive on my missive so will try to be succinct!

I am currently in contact with Blader re: updating GB-PVR's pmwiki engine to latest version.

Hairy and myself are communicating (I hope still :p) ) about changing Wiki look

I keep stumbling across a few pages that need some love and care, obviously it started with this thread and new wiki page but it has grown.

I am NOT trying to write a manual for GB-PVR before anyone tells me this, I am trying to simply consolidate what we have and perhaps make it look better?.

To this end:

Yes @ Fatman_do, can we fake a Video Library with Tags/Artwork? After all we know its not really fake because GB-PVR does this? I just wanted to show CS4 in widescreen mode with default Video Plugin, and I wanted to show this right at the bottom of new wiki homepage....

New v of GB-PVR coming soon! If now is not the time to consolidate the Wiki then it will never be done?

IMHO the GB-PVR wiki has got out of hand and very messy. It will never be a manual but it can be a reference.

PLEASE before replying to me in anger unless a regular forum poster with me spend 20 minutes having a look on the Wiki seeing what does and doesn't work ;) Then post your experience :D

Cheers

no sh*t Sherlock

steeb
2010-02-22, 02:07 AM
Latest wiki sandbox has EWA screenshot. It is rubbish

Firstly because I use RT listings ('cos I like them) but they do go on and on!

Secondly shouldn't there be a channel logo too with EWA?

hmmmmmm

Night

Hairy
2010-02-22, 01:29 PM
Would a screenshot of the picture library do?

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/7338/steeb.th.jpg (http://img641.imageshack.us/i/steeb.jpg/)

Also I'm pretty sure that each of the themes I've done have several screenshots in their respective previews folder.

"...Plugins\SkinPlugin4\ResourcesWS\Themes\Theme Name\previews"

steeb
2010-02-23, 12:15 AM
Also I'm pretty sure that each of the themes I've done have several screenshots in their respective previews folder.

Hairy, you are indeed a mighty genius! I never bothered looking to see this stuff because I never needed it. I have CS4 S-D installed on all my PC's is there anyone with CS4 W-S installed that can root around in their folder and find a screenshot?

cheers

Steeb

steeb
2010-02-23, 12:29 AM
Also got a chance to play with EWA, it really is very brilliant! Nay fantastic!

Ignore previous post about channel icons not showing, I was tired and didn't realise this could all be done from config.

Didn't need it for a while now since working from home, WOW!

I thank those what created it and have kept it updated, I know who you are :D

BUT (and there's always a BUT with me!) Wiki page not IMHO looking so good?

Cheers

Steeb

Hairy
2010-02-23, 12:25 PM
root around in their folder and find a screenshot?

I've PM'd you a link to all the screenshots I've included (for theme previews) in the community skin. They may be a little rough though, they're just meant to give users an idea of how the theme looks.

Hairy and myself are communicating (I hope still :p) ) about changing Wiki look

That's in the PM too :)

steeb
2010-02-25, 01:42 AM
How's that looking with CS4 W-S Vid Lib in sandbox?

2nd time I tried posting this as kitten is walking all over keyboard!

If can get Main page sorted then onto Wiki general (Hairy PM'd you back!)

Steeb