PDA

View Full Version : Help

samcav
2010-11-09, 05:12 PM
Is there a way to auto-scroll the listings downward?

Also, the left/right time-based scrolling isn't working for the actual listings, just the time bar at the top. I don't know why.

Thanks in advance. :)

samcav
2010-11-09, 07:28 PM
no one knows how to auto-scrolling the listings down?

I've been reduced to writing a vbscript that uses sendkeys...it's really ugly.

samcav
2010-11-09, 09:26 PM
also, is there a way to autoscroll to the right as time passes?

As in, as the time ticker on the top goes to the right the grid of listings also scrolls to the right? revealing shows as time progresses?

alibert
2010-11-10, 06:54 AM
Hi,

I'm not sure if I understand your problem correctly, but navigation inside the listings should be straight forward using the arrow keys on your keyboard or remote. If you're primary using a mouse, you can enable additional user elements for navigation, see the section "Skin Configuration / ShowNavigation" at the wiki.

What do you mean exactly by "auto-scroll the listings downward" and "autoscroll to the right as time passes"?

-alibert

samcav
2010-11-10, 02:14 PM
Normal user-directed navigation is fine.

I meant, can at a set interval the listings scroll down, like a TV guide channel?

As well, as time goes on can they scroll right to keep up with time?

So every 30 seconds the listnigs would scroll down a page. And at every 30 mins it would scroll left to keep up with the time ticker.

Edit: I have it working through a script i put together, but I wasn't sure if this functionality was built in.

Edit: As well, is there functionality to scroll right by time and not page or show? Currently, the only way to scroll right/left is using ctrl+f or ctrl+d or using the arrows to move the cursor. Is there anyway to scroll by 30 min intervals?

Edit: Basically, can the navigation be automated?

alibert
2010-11-11, 07:55 AM
Hi,

there's no built-in way to automate the navigation, NPVR is an interactive appliction.

-alibert

samcav
2010-11-13, 01:16 PM