PDA

View Full Version : TV Listings not reading NPVR.db3?

OTAjunkie
2012-09-28, 04:16 PM
Hi Alibert,

I had a drive failure earlier this week and after rebuilding TV Listings is showing guide info but is not is two days short compared to NPVR's TV guide. As well any recordings made in TVListings give a red dot but then the dot goes away- the recording does show and run in TV guide. There are no recordings listed in "ready, sched, etc".
Running 2.5.5 with R1 and the latest TVListings.
"Findmore" and "create link" works.
I can view correct info on a client with NEWA.
Thanks

alibert
2012-10-01, 06:25 AM
Hi,

from the logs, it seems that the recording_schedule table in your database does not contain the columns for the red/green/blue/yellow 'flags'. They were introduced with npvr 2.5.5, so maybe there was an issue during the npvr upgrade, or you have restored an old database file after upgrading. Maybe the update to the latest npvr version also tries to update the missing columns in the databse, so I'd first suggest to perform the new npvr update. If the error ("TV Listings: error reading recordings from database: SQLite error no such column: rs.red") persists afterwards, you may want to ask in the regular support forum on how to add the missing columns manually - there may be an commandline parameter for nextpvr or nrecord to issue outstanding database upgrades, but I'm not sure.

-alibert

sub
2012-10-01, 06:27 AM
Try running "nextpvr.exe -updatedb"

OTAjunkie
2012-10-01, 02:10 PM
Updating to 2.5.9 did the job.
All is well.

Many thanks again