PDA

View Full Version : Using TV Listings?

spiinnaker
2016-07-12, 03:20 PM
Is there any better documentation for TV Listing than this?

http://nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Plugin.TVListings

It really does not seem to detail how to use the TV Listings, just how to set it up.

Graham
2016-07-12, 03:51 PM
Is there any better documentation for TV Listing than this?

Nope. That's it. The answer to your next question is probably also "Nope". The only search facilities in TV Listings is the "Find More" button ... and that will find all shows that include the words in the name of this show and will look in the EPG and all ready recordings ... TV Listings has a function to search for artwork but I have never used that function and can't help with that.

Did you find the "Filter" function in the "hidden" menu at the top of the default Recordings?

spiinnaker
2016-07-12, 05:17 PM
Nope. That's it. The answer to your next question is probably also "Nope". The only search facilities in TV Listings is the "Find More" button ... and that will find all shows that include the words in the name of this show and will look in the EPG and all ready recordings ... TV Listings has a function to search for artwork but I have never used that function and can't help with that.

Did you find the "Filter" function in the "hidden" menu at the top of the default Recordings?

I see Menu Man-Rec Categories and Change Guide. I do not see "Filter". Is there something I need to do to show that?

And what is the "Find More Button"? Is that what you were mentioning in the menu?

Graham
2016-07-12, 05:40 PM
I see Menu Man-Rec Categories and Change Guide. I do not see "Filter".

It's in built-in Recordings plugin ... not in TV Listings.

And what is the "Find More Button"? Is that what you were mentioning in the menu?In TV Listings (or TV Recordings) select a show and the menu along the bottom has "Find More" ... it can be seen in the last screenshot but one at ... http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Plugin.TVListings