NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Mce 150
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I use the video out feature on it to plug in my computer to view on my TV? And can it be used with windows xp home? ThanksSmile
err..what card are you talking about exactly?

e.g. there is a hauppauge pvr-150 mce which does not have an video out...
I mean the mce 150 that does have the video out, the white the red and the yellow just to make sure im calling it the right thing. Can i plug it in tot he video out on my TV to make it appear on my television screen?
that's the hauppauge pvr-150 mce without any tv-out or video out. only video-in (yellow) and audio-in (red and white)!
please rtfm (read the fucking manual) Wink
No, I am saying If I WERE to buy thw pvr-150 WITH the red yellow and white video out, could that plug into my television for playback. And I would read the manual, but I haven;t bought a unit yet, and which unit I buy depends on the answer to this question.:confused: I just sort of confused myself but i'm 100% positive my question makes sense..
There is no TV out on that card, the only card with TV out is the hauppauge 350. This an input only card. You can use the TV out from your video card to connect to your TV if your video card has a TV out.
The question makes sense, but you're not reading the answer.
PVR-150's do NOT have TV out. It's secondary device IN ports you're looking at.
The only hauppauge card with TV out is the PVR-350.
alexhubbs Wrote:No, I am saying If I WERE to buy thw pvr-150 WITH the red yellow and white video out...

You can't. There is no such card. If you are confident in your belief that there is such a card, please provide a link.
Basically i was such a no0b, and my no0bnes messed up my question. I was unaware there was the tv input/output difference, so that screwed up my question. But thanks, i know the answer now
We were all noob at one time, so don't apologise, just learn as you go like the rest of us Big Grin