NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Fusion5 HDTV Card For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've decided to sell my Fusion5HDTV-Lite card. It works just fine with GB-PVR but I don't have an HDTV and don't like watching it on the computer monitor.

Anyway, it's only a couple months old and works well. It'll come in the original box with all the normal stuff that came with it (basically the card, a manual, and a CD). Asking $75 shipped in the U.S.

Email me via the forum for more info.

Thanks...
The card is still available if anyone's interested. An inexpensive way to explore HDTV...
Hi Zed,
Just curious, what BDA multiplexer do you use with your FusionHDTV-Lite?
Microsoft DVR-MS. I have the card in my back up system and do the recording there, for now. It's only a 1G Athlon box and really isn't up to playing back the recordings. Records OK, tho. I usually watch them on my 'big' HP machine via a network share using WMP. HD is really cool. Wish I could afford an HDTV...
zed Wrote:The card is still available if anyone's interested. An inexpensive way to explore HDTV...

Would you be willing to supply the original receipt or whatever, in case warranty service is needed?

thanks
Sure...send me a private message if you're interested & we can discuss it off line...
Why do you have to watch HDTV on a PC screen? Doesn't it display through your regular TV-out?
I don't have an HD-capable TV.

I don't have a TV connected to my system at all. I use it as a server and watch the recordings on an MVP. The integration of the MVP is what attracted me to GB-PVR in the first place after trying several other pvr packages.