NextPVR Forums

Full Version: MyHD Mpd-130
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the MyHD-MDP-130 card supported?
If its got BDA drivers then you should be able to use it, but you'll need to add a section to the bda.ini file.
I am sorry...I am a newbie...what the heck is a bda driver?
Microsoft came up with this new BDA standard for drivers for digital TV cards a couple of years ago. Not all cards yet have BDA drivers. GB-PVR only supports cards with BDA drivers.

I just googled for 'MyHD-MDP-130 BDA' and apparently you're out of luck. Sorry.
Can I still use it as an interface with my Media MVP? I am trying to set it up, but it says EPG Source not configured correctly... I am trying to use Zap... Is this because my capture card isn't compatable? Seems to me it should still work with Zap.
Yes, you should be able to use it with the MVP as long as you dont try to schedule any recordings.

I assume you've created a zap2it account, and created a channel lineup on the zap2it site?

Click the 'Update Epg' button to reproduce the error, then post your config.exe.log and I'll see if I can see what it going wrong.
I was trying to use an existing zap account created for use with another program (Sage)... apparently that doesn't work.

Created a new one with the code in the config prog and it works. Although it appears even though I de-selected channels on the zap side, they still come enabled to the gb config program??
Quote:Although it appears even though I de-selected channels on the zap side, they still come enabled to the gb config program??
If you've got the channels disabled at the zap2it end, but its still sending them to GB-PVR, then its a bug at the zap2it end. They not supposed to do that. I should point out though, I've not seen any other reports of this, so I suspect you've got something configured incorrectly.
Could be... I am just playing around... I am dumping my Media MVP at the end of the month... Santa will be bringing me a JVC SRDVD-100U.

Then I can play my .tp/.ts files from my MyHD MDP-130 without any conversion.

I have to say though...for those who will still use the Media MVP, your software makes it almost bareable.

Hauppauge should be absolutely ashamed that their client sucks so bad and yours is so great.