NextPVR Forums

Full Version: MVP Music Box 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy,

I've just released a new music plugin I've been working on.
http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/MusicBox

I designed this largely from a straightforward usage from the Media MVP.
Support of standard features such as
M3u Playlists, Shuffle, ID3v1 tags etc.
It also includes a Play Duration indicator.

It has been setup with the Blue skin support.

Any Questions are comments let me know Smile

- Scott
Hunter Sun,

It works pretty well. The only problem I have is if you start a playlist or music in a folder and then you go to the main menu and then go back, you get the initial main music box menu and not where you left off. Is there any way to change that?

Bigbus
Howdy,

I'll take a look into that functionality. I'm glad you like it. Smile

- Scott
I like it, simple and straight forward . Is there a way to page up and down?

Tony
Yep...
Channel Up / Channel Down will page up / down the list.

- Scott
This is a nice plugin. Very simple. Two problems, the first a bug: ONLY in my home folder, when I hit shuffle, it play exactly the song after the actual song that is highlighted. For instance, my home is mapped to C:\Music, in C:\Music I have 3 tracks: 1.mp3, 2.mp3, 3.mp3 and I hit shuffle, 2.mp3 is highlighted, and the progress bar and info panel show data from 2.mp3, however, 3.mp3 is actually playing. I've repeated this many times, and it's only in the "home" or root folder. Subfolders play and display properly.

Secondly, I still have a 35 button remote so channel up/down only navigate one track at a time. Can you please assign perhaps yellow and blue to pg up/down? I think there is some standard on this in the other plugins.

Thanks,
Jim
I'm trying to jerry-rig a podcasting solution and would love to use Music Box to get there.

The one thing I need is to be able to set a directory other than the main GBPVR music directory via the settings on the plugin.

In short, I'm trying to separate out podcasts from my music. To do so I have two music plugins. I have no directory set in the main GBPVR settings. Then I can set the directories in each music playback. Also since I have my podcast software set to delete old podcasts when it gets new ones, I need the podcast plugin to NOT be database driven.

If you can add the extra config setting, then I'd have the solution and could post the howto on the forums and the wiki.

Thanks,

Ryan
This dude hasn't responded in a long time...
Just wondered if any was using this with 97.7 ? I seem to reboot the MVP server each time when accesing a music dir and crash the PC PVR when doing the same ?

If not any one got any good recomendations for another MVP music plugin which supports the blue skin ?

TIA

Terran
MusicLibrary2 works very good for me.
Pages: 1 2