NextPVR Forums

Full Version: PVR150 and GBPVR/Wintv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got a new PVR150 and am having a heck of a time trying to install. I'm using a RCA Directv receiver and if I run svideo, the picture in wintv is B/W. If I run composite, I get color in Wintv and B/W in GBPVR. If I open wintv, the color comes on in GBPVR. If I set both to composite, the colors fine. I just would really prefer to use svideo.
The IR Blaster isn't working either. In GBPVR TV guide, when I change a channel, i see the channel number change on the DTV screen. Then it goes back to the channel it was originally on, the channel never changes. The channel display only on GBPVR changes to the new channel. Does this make sense to anyone?:confused: Sure could use some help.
The color problem seems strange.. makes me wonder if you've set your signal source to NTSC or not, since a PAL setting would wipe out the colors. Try using HaupBlast.exe for the IR Blaster (choose .exe option for Channel Changer and pick haupblast.exe). I'm using the PVR150's IR Blaster to control my Dish Network box and using HaupBlast works well for me.
Thaks for the reply. Found out my problem was two different svid cables that were bad.Smile