NextPVR Forums

Full Version: KWorld ATC-110 bda.ini entry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

You can get the ATSC part of the KWorld ATC-110 to work with GB-PVR by adding the following lines to the bda.ini file :-

[KWorld ATC-110 ATSC]
TUNING_TYPE=ATSC
FILTER_TUNER=713x BDA ATSC Tuner
FILTER_CAPTURE=713x BDA Digital Capture
PIN_TUNER_IN=Input0
PIN_TUNER_OUT=MPEG2 Transport
PIN_CAPTURE_IN=MPEG2 Transport
PIN_CAPTURE_OUT=MPEG2 Transport

/// Motulal
Cheers
Got the model wrong. its the KWorld ATSC-110

Is there a way for me to share my OTA ATSC channel configuration ? Beats having to type in all those Tuning parameters.

I will try the on-board NTSC tuner next.

/// Motulal.
Quote:Got the model wrong. its the KWorld ATSC-110
Ok. I've updated it.

Quote:Is there a way for me to share my OTA ATSC channel configuration ? Beats having to type in all those Tuning parameters.
No, there isnt a way to do this, but it would be different for ever user anyway (different channels/frequencies etc).

Quote:I will try the on-board NTSC tuner next.
There is no built in support for the analog tuner in this device. You might be able to get working with the 'software recorder plugin' though.
[KWorld ATSC-110 ATSC]
TUNING_TYPE=ATSC
FILTER_TUNER=713x BDA ATSC Tuner
FILTER_CAPTURE=713x BDA Digital Capture
PIN_TUNER_IN=Input0
PIN_TUNER_OUT=MPEG2 Transport
PIN_CAPTURE_IN=MPEG2 Transport
PIN_CAPTURE_OUT=MPEG2 Transport
I added it as [KWorld ATSC-110]
I'm having trouble setting up the KWorld ATSC-110. I already updated bda.ini. I get a ""no channels have been set up..." error when I try to watch live tv. What should I do next? thanks.
Did you follow the instructions for setting up channels on ATSC devices?
I think not, but only because I did not know they existed until you mentioned them. I assume you are talking about http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Confi...HDTVSource which says "Since ATSC support is fairly preliminary, all channels have to be configured manually. To do this, go to http://www.antennaweb.org and input your address (or at the very least your zip code) to get the specifics on your local area’s ATSC channels. Once found, filter the list by digital channels. Your list should look similar to the picture below..."
Yep, thats the one. If you dont do that, you'll get the "no channels have been set up..." message you mentioned.
Pages: 1 2