NextPVR Forums

Full Version: skin: Olbia v0.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
download it from the wiki: http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Skin/Olbia

if you encounter any problems, post a thread in the plugin and skin-support-forum.

enjoy!
update: added cdplayer and weather-support including task-images.

added support for va-panel and music panel (thanks nkh)

fixed a few bugs in osd and main menu.

i updated the download on the wiki! enjoy!
Dottore - I took your advice (from the original olbia thread) and edited the skin.xml file to adjust the fonts on the main page. Changing the font style from regular to bold made a world of a difference! Now I just need to figure out how to make the fonts uniform throughout the skin...
all fonts are regular, just make a replace on the whole folder ;-) should work!
dottore Wrote:all fonts are regular, just make a replace on the whole folder ;-) should work!

Honestly, that's a little advanced for me. XML files are a new world to me. Besides, some of the plugins I use have a completely different font. *cough*Video Archive*cough* Big Grin
video-archive isn't skinned yet. that's why the font is not right. i meant, with ultraedit or any other editor you could try to replace the word "regular" with the word "bold" on any *.xml-file in the Olbia-folder... if you want to ;-)

i think, i will skin video archive soon.
I must say, i've definitively switched from Blue MCE2 to oblia ... This skin is wonderfull.

Little fix for extended forecast, witch is currrently overlapping
line 128 to 130 from X:\YYY\olbia\wheather\skin.xml
Code:
            <DrawText text="@HiTemp" loc="151,57" size="100,35" textStyle="ForecastHi" align="Left"/>
            <DrawText text="Lo:" loc="325,57" size="100,35" textStyle="ForecastHiLoTitle" align="Left"/>
            <DrawText text="@LoTemp" loc="378,57" size="100,35" textStyle="ForecastLo" align="Left"/>
same thing for sunset time line 112
Code:
            <DrawText text="@Sunset" loc="435,345" size="290,35" textStyle="Details" align="Left"/>

Is this due to the translation i'm using or not ?
fixed. download at the wiki ;-)

thanks!
OMG what a quick response time !!! the last one for today in detailed forecast section line 153 to 155
Code:
            <DrawText text="@HiTemp" loc="260,140" size="100,35" textStyle="ForecastHi" align="Left"/>
            <DrawText text="Lo:" loc="300,140" size="100,35" textStyle="ForecastHiLoTitle" align="Left"/>
            <DrawText text="@LoTemp" loc="345,140" size="100,35" textStyle="ForecastLo" align="Left"/>

I can't wait for the next addition !!
dottore Wrote:video-archive isn't skinned yet. that's why the font is not right. i meant, with ultraedit or any other editor you could try to replace the word "regular" with the word "bold" on any *.xml-file in the Olbia-folder... if you want to ;-)

i think, i will skin video archive soon.

Along these same lines, does anybody know how to do a search and replace in a number of files that would apply an arithmetic operation to a value, such as find size="##", and replace it with size="##-2", where ## would be the original size number, and ##-2 would replace it with a number that was 2 lower than the original?

For example, it would change the following

<TextStyle name="ScreenName" color="LightGray" size="17" style="regular"/>
<TextStyle name="Guide" color="LightGray" typeFace="Arial Black" size="12" style="regular"/>

to

<TextStyle name="ScreenName" color="LightGray" size="15" style="regular"/>
<TextStyle name="Guide" color="LightGray" typeFace="Arial Black" size="10" style="regular"/>

without having to do a search on each individual size value that you wanted to change.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7