NextPVR Forums

Full Version: re:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a hauppage pvr150-mce on my windows xp pro with mvp frontend. Wanting to do 3 things.

1) Want to be able to run a script to change the gbpvr to the mediamvp software using a custom task/plugin etc. I can create a .bat or .vbs file but an .exe is required for custom tasks and not sure how to compile these to an .exe?

2) Trying to find software that will allow to use the tv-in part of the hauppage pvr-150 to record shows I have on digital cable. Prefarably free or cheap?

3) Trying to find software to be able to watch tv shows live on my pc versus only on my tv not including the hauppage software and preferrably free or cheap?

All in put would be greatly appreciated and thanks for all the work that has been put into this wonderful piece of software
number one is already possible: just select vbs or cmd-files instead of .exe. change the filter, it will work for sure.
j210277 Wrote:1) Want to be able to run a script to change the gbpvr to the mediamvp software using a custom task/plugin etc. I can create a .bat or .vbs file but an .exe is required for custom tasks and not sure how to compile these to an .exe?

see http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?t=12624
The software asked for in number 2 and 3 would be gbpvr... unless I misunderstand you?