NextPVR Forums

Full Version: MusicLibrary2 - Version 3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wont write the change log since it rolls up 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2.

See the Wiki for download, change log and use instructions.

http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/MusicLibrary2
Small minor bug,

If you are on the last track in a playlist and press skip forward, a new playlist is created but it doesn't start playing automatically, if the playlist ends by itself it correctly creates a new playlist and starts playing it

tkgafs
I may no be able to to anything about that because it was an actionfrom the user, and some of it is GBPVR rather than MusicLibrary.

Have your other playlist issues resolved themselves??
psycik Wrote:I may no be able to to anything about that because it was an actionfrom the user, and some of it is GBPVR rather than MusicLibrary.

Have your other playlist issues resolved themselves??

after a very brief test yes, I will test more after work tonight

tkgafs
Hmm...I get this when trying to add a dir to scan. I'm not able to get as far as scanning.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at MusicLibrary.MusicLibraryConfigForm.SetupButtons(TreeNode selected)
at MusicLibrary.MusicLibraryConfigForm.trvCollections_AfterSelect(Object sender, TreeViewEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.OnAfterSelect(TreeViewEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.TvnSelected(NMTREEVIEW* nmtv)
at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WmNotify(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Never mind...it may have been the DB...I can't tell from the download list when the new DB is for the new release, or just a new DB.
I am still having problems, getting random playlists to auto start a new one when the current one finishes playing

I'm using an MVP for playback what seems to happen is that the play lists plays but the next one starts and then very quickly you see the stop icon on the screen and nothing happens after that,

I have attached the log which was done at debug level, so I have edited an awful lot out of it as its just repetition of the same message, the only obvious thing is that before the change of playlist the reads appear to be 2000 bytes after the start of the next playlist they seem to be 20000 bytes

I have tried running the plugin on the PC and it appears to work perfectly, the problem only seems to be on the mvp which I seem to remember you dont have !!

tkgafs
Hi i have two "problems" (with ML3.2 Wink )
- Sometimes when I open GBPVR-config I get an .Net error. It says a certain value is to high. I found out what happens: For FastScanInterval I entered a value of 6 (hrs), I found out that in the config.xml the value is changed to 360 (mins). When I start Config I get the error that the value is to high. When I change the value manually in config.xml everything works ok.

-On the MVP,when playing a song, the timer doesn't run it stays at zero.
Maybe a matter of login-account?
HtV Wrote:-On the MVP,when playing a song, the timer doesn't run it stays at zero.
Maybe a matter of login-account?

The timer will never work on an MVP, it doesnt work on any music plugin, ideally the plugin should detect its working on an mvp and supress the display
tkgafs, yeah sorry, i can only test on a pc at this stage, and as you say it works on a pc. I'm supposed to be getting an mvp, it's taking a while but hopefully I'll get it this month. Then I'll be able to look at it.

htv, I'll look at that. in this release even though you tell it in the config app you want 6 hours, I can the value to in minutes so i can test with smaller values when i need to. I'll have a look at the code to bring that value back in.
Pages: 1 2