NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Where do you live ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The interest for translating GBPVR to other languages does not seem that high.
Sub will include the translations in next build.... but the responce for editing new strings is low.

I wonder if most users live in English speaking countries?
If you don't live in an English speaking country, do you still use GBPVR with English as display language ?
If yes, why ?

If you live in a country thats not in the poll, please post a message about where you live.

It seem like it is not possible to change the Country/language names afterwards. But if you live in Scotland, Wales or Ireland, select England.
If you live in Austria select Germany....
It is that language thats most interesting to me.
I user the english version simply because at home nobody has a problem with English.
Could we change the poll so that England is replaced by United Kingdom, I live in Scotland not England
Sure, if I could. I don't think it's possible to change the text afterwards. I can't find out how.
Sorry
And maybe add Canada or change USA to North America. I know of lots of people around me using GBPVR.
tkgafs Wrote:Could we change the poll so that England is replaced by United Kingdom, I live in Scotland not England
I sympathise but I'd rather live in England than be lumped into the UK Smile
Please add The Netherlands instead of that little crowded part called Holland
It seems like it is just a handful of users that doesn't live in English speking countries. I wonder why ? Is it because of the hen and the egg?
switzerland, speaking (swiss!-)german.

why is the worlds bank not in the poll? Wink

altough there is a good german translation for gbpvr, i stick to the 'original'. same goes for the skin 'blue' since the beginning :-)
btw: last weekend, i showed a friend of mine gbpvr (a non-IT person... a car mechanic. yes, i do have friends who are _not_ geeks :-)). he was extremely enthused. and especially liked the blue skin :-)

[edit:] jesus! that was hard... selecting 'germany' *shudders* Big Grin
I'm from Denmark.

With a population of 5 mio. we need to learn other languages, and English is the first foreign language in school, so English is not a problem for most Danes.

Anyway, if you are Danish and IT-nerd enough to try setting up a PVR, you most definitely also are able to understand English.
Pages: 1 2