NextPVR Forums

Full Version: ATI TV Wonder Pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First I'd like to say, Bravo, to the developer's of GB-PVR. This is a very nice program and fairly easy to use. I just recently got a tv tuner card ( yea i now know i should have stayed away from the ati wonder pro, heh) Anyway after 2 days of "fussing" with it, i got it working with live tv, recording and several of the wonderful plugins.

My problem/question is this, I can't tune to channel 5 (NBC)(frequency 77.25) with the ATI software, or Zap2it's downloads from GB-PVR's software. I do have Chris TV on this system as well, and it is the only one that recognizes channel 5 as NBC. ATI ignores channel 5 completely and Zap2it thinks channel 5 is WMAQ (which is channel 5 in a totally different cable system but the video is channel 19 (TLC)(frequency 151.25).

I have chosen the correct cable system and lineups for the various programs. After a lot of reading/surfing for a fix, I am inclined to just edit the channel list .ini or whatever the file is saved as. However, I cannot locate where ATI or GB-PVR stores their channel information/frequencys on my system or what program i would need to open/view them. Anyone know of anything i can do to fix this?

TF9

ps. If i choose the other available lineups for my zip code in zap2it it messes up 95 percent of my channels instead of just the 1, and the same with ATI if i choose antenna I get the correct channel 5 but I lose like 30 other channels.
This sounds like its more of a zap2it problem than a GB-PVR problem.
Yes, I would agree with you 100%. I was hoping someone would be able to tell me what file i could open and manually edit to the correct frequency if at all possible. However, the problem has corrected itself ( either on zap2its end or when I uninstalled/reinstalled my cards software).

TF9
It wont help you get listings, but you can manually 'add channel' to get the channel there. Otherwise you might be best to email the zap2it guys to see if they can correct the lineup for your cable company.
What did you have to 'fuss' with to get the ATI AIW, All in Wonder, card to work?
I think the fussing they were talking about is the fact the gbpvr dose not support the ati wonder pro card.
I have this problem cause i have the same card (i didn't have the money to buy a better on). if you could post how you fussed it to get it to work cause if its only one or two channels that i don't watch i'm fine with that