NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Anyone using MCE2005 IR Blaster plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone using the MCE 2005 IR blaster plugin to control an external tuner? I selected it and was able to teach it my remote commands but GB-PVR doesn't seem to fire the blaster when changing channels. I used MceIrPlay to test the files and they work OK with it (the HIP files do too, BTW) so I'm pretty sure they're OK. I have it working with HIP but if the GB-PVR plugin would work I'd prefer to use it...just one less thing to run. I assume that selecting it in the approproate capture source and teaching it is sufficient...perhaps there's something else that needs to be set? Anyway, just wondering if anyone is using it...
zed Wrote:Anyway, just wondering if anyone is using it...

I am trying to get this work a few days already -> it looks like, that i will have no success with this.
I am trying as well. THe problem I see is that there is no where to 'teach' it that I see. You mentioned you taught it. Where is this? By the way, mine also works fine in Windows Media Center. I tried installing the Hauppage IR32.exe, but all revs I tried give me errors before it even it opens.
Within Config.exe you can choose a channelchanger for a capturesource. If you select the MCE IR Blaster Plugin, you can teach this one.
If you're using the MCE-Drivers for your PVR-150, than you can't use IR32.exe.
I tried the Non-MCE drivers and the ir32.exe, but The IR32.exe eithjer says it had a memory error or that it can't initialize the ir blaster. I also loaded WInTVIR and IR32 and nothing wants to load. All the apps fail on start-up(program, not pc). I do have the mce drivers now. If I load the non-mce drivers, is there a new window in the channelchanger window for teach? I do have the irremote.ini file in the windows folder, but would need more instruction on how to edit.