NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Testing a new SkinPacks section in the wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
done that.

I cheated you finished your wiki right after mine, so I was there in a flash.
Fatman_do Wrote:done that.

I sure hope we're not tripping over each other.

BTW... Let the background packs have their own directory alongside colors. It should work (even in AM), try it out.
Fatman_do Wrote:done that.

You've contributed already! How cool!
Old Dog Wrote:I sure hope we're not tripping over each other.

BTW... Let the background packs have their own directory alongside colors. It should work (even in AM), try it out.

I didn't try out updated Apperance Manager yet (sneaky me at work emailed my files here). This didn't work in the previous version right?

I was adding mine before you poster here I think.
Fatman_do Wrote:I didn't try out updated Apperance Manager yet (sneaky me at work emailed my files here). This didn't work in the previous version right?

I was adding mine before you poster here I think.

I think this has always worked. See The Collection AM directory tree as an example.

If its not working, then I broke it!
Old Dog Wrote:I think this has always worked. See The Collection AM directory tree as an example.

If its not working, then I broke it!

No, I don't think you broke it. I think I have my signals crossed.

I am thinking along the lines of my plugin background request.

I included the mainbackgrounds in the Colors directroy of the skinpack so they can be used as plugin backgrounds as well.

I can correct this if that is not consistent with your plans.
Skin pack now corrected (removed copies of backgrounds in the Colors directory) to accommodate latest chages to Appearance Manager.