NextPVR Forums

Full Version: MusicLibrary2: Version 3.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Download at the wiki here: http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/MusicLibrary2

Changes Include:
  • Removed Screen Saver and Panel from main dll - and config entry
  • Fixed a bug with the fast scan and config where it would complain that it was greater than the maximum
  • Made the Playback indicator always off when an MVP client, also stopped ML2 from have to re-render for the playback position when turned off.
  • Added ContourHC as a skin option
  • Added CommonDialogs (for CommonGBPVRUtilties) to zip package

No skin changes (to existing skins)
No Database changes.
I meant to crime in at some point and said the new version seems great. Thanks for the hard work.

One quesion: is there a way to have a "default " default.jpg? I have a lot of folders and not many convers (which I prefer to use). It would be great to have a holder image to put in the gb/art folder or something when one isn't found (like a if deafult in dir there use, else use local deafult).

One tip: I would point out when a new DB is needed for new version. I always see the updated DB lang, but nvr know if it's old or current...I just try and see if the DB blows up Wink
capone Wrote:I meant to crime in at some point and said the new version seems great. Thanks for the hard work.

Cheers, this release seems to have been nice an smooth, and I haven't had many feature requests lately, so I must be doing something right.

capone Wrote:One quesion: is there a way to have a "default " default.jpg? I have a lot of folders and not many convers (which I prefer to use). It would be great to have a holder image to put in the gb/art folder or something when one isn't found (like a if deafult in dir there use, else use local deafult).

I though that this did happen, not on the library screen, but while playing it should. it doesn't copy it in, just uses a default and overwrites it if there is an image. Does it not?? Maybe I busted it....forget my smooth statement up above Smile

capone Wrote:One tip: I would point out when a new DB is needed for new version. I always see the updated DB lang, but nvr know if it's old or current...I just try and see if the DB blows up Wink

Like I did for this current release?? Same with skin files, i will continue to do that from now on to show that you do need a new DB.
Quote:I though that this did happen, not on the library screen, but while playing it should. it doesn't copy it in, just uses a default and overwrites it if there is an image. Does it not?? Maybe I busted it....forget my smooth statement up above Smile

Heh...np...I wish the cover caried over to the main screen...I dind't realize it didn't until after I posted.
Hmm, not sure if it would work, but have a look in the skin file for the inset composite image. and see how the album art one has a drawimage in it? Add a drawimage to the inset one with the sizes (about 25 or 30 whatever it it) and it may default to that image in the library screen.

Depends whether I had coded for it or not. If not I'll add it next release.

EDIT: Something like this:

Code:
<CompositeImage name="Inset" size="65,65">
    <DrawRoundedRect loc="2,2" size="60,60" radius="3" borderWidth="2" borderColor="White" fillColor="Black"/>
    <DrawImage filename="playcd.png" loc="3,3" size="54,54"/>
</CompositeImage>

I haven't tested this but give it a go.
I gave it a shot, but no luck. NP for now, of course.
I just tried in on the Blue MCE skin and it worked. Which skin are you, you use Contour don't you??
Here's the blue skin, albumart and inset included:
Code:
<CompositeImage name="AlbumArt" size="225,225">
    <DrawRoundedRect loc="4,4" size="218,218" radius="7" borderWidth="4" borderColor="White" fillColor="Black"/>
    <DrawImage filename="playcd.png" loc="25,25" size="180,180"/>
</CompositeImage>

<CompositeImage name="Inset" size="60,60">
    <DrawImage filename="playcd.png" loc="0,0" size="60,60"/>
</CompositeImage>

Or would you prefer I sent the whole skin. I've included it anyways in the new release
I'll give that a try. I use the blue, and I thought I included it right before.

I took what you just posted (thx), and commented out this on your skin.xml page the exisitng inset and albumart, and put your snip in place of it. I'll try it this afternoon.