NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Twinhan 3054 setup issues!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, this is my first post on here so please go easy on me!!

I have a Twinhan 3054 PCI Ter card which has both a digital and analogue tuner.

I have also downloaded and installed the latest BDA drivers from the Twinhan website for this card (both 1.0.1.8WHQL and 1.0.1.8 Latest), but for some reason, if I try to use GBPVR and search for the card under "BDA" I am unable to find the card on my system.

I'm aware that the card is not listed as a preconfigured card in the list, but how do I actually set up GB PVR to recognise my card?

I've read on this site that GB PVR should be compatible with most cards, as long as they have BDA drivers installed for them, but I can't figure this out!!

Also, will I be able to switch between both Digital and Analogue channels easily with GB PVR? The original Twinhan software that came with this card did let me do this, but is also HORRIBLE!

Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place.

Thanks for you time guys! Any help would be very much appreciated!!

Ben
Ok guys, with a bit more use of the "search" function on this page, I've added the card to the "BDA.ini" file, and it is now showing it as a source. :p

I have selected "Southern England" as my location, and I've also selected "Crystal Palace" as the transmitter.

The issue I have now is that when I scan for channels, I can see the signal strength and quality jump up at all sections, and I can hear what sounds like the audio stream from these transmissions.

However, no channels are picked up by the software. Am I missing something?

Thanks guys.

Ben
Quote:The issue I have now is that when I scan for channels, I can see the signal strength and quality jump up at all sections, and I can hear what sounds like the audio stream from these transmissions.

However, no channels are picked up by the software. Am I missing something?
Do a scan then zip and attach the logs and I'll take a look.

Quote:Also, will I be able to switch between both Digital and Analogue channels easily with GB PVR? The original Twinhan software that came with this card did let me do this, but is also HORRIBLE!
Sorry, the analog side of this card will not work with GB-PVR. If you're lucky, it might work with this plugin: http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?t=2753
Hi Sub.

I've done a scan, and have attached the log files to this.. hope this works.

Thanks for your help in advance!!

I'll have a look at the plug in you've suggested after we get the digital side working! Big Grin

Again, Thanks!!

Ben