NextPVR Forums

Full Version: drivers for cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok......

I have no hardware problems so my dual tuning issue is driver related.

So, I have done a search around on the web and it seems my cheapo card (tevion) is fairly generic.

Its conexant 2388x-xx and seems to have an i2c tuner frontend(ie the rectangular tin box bit the aerial goes into)

If that sounds like your card, can you email me your drivers or a link etc to where I can get them, and I'll see if I can get to the bottom of this with a bit of driver butchery.

lez.briddon@

googlemail.com
I think the tevion is a k-world clone so start searching there for a newer driver.
There are new drivers (dated today) on http://www.unisupport.net. However the software update which is there as well is downloading at 1.9 Kbps on a 1GB connection so I'm off to have a cuppa or nine.
have you looked at the dates on the files in the zip?

says it cant find any cards on mine, and says 'kworld' on the window title........

<edit>

Ok so I right clicked on all the inf files and installed them that way, then I went into device mangler and right clicked/updated all the tevion drivers with have disk etc and pointed it to the new ones, then after doing all eight, checked that they had the 30/11/05 dates on them.

restarted gbpvr and config, still can only find channels on one card.
FGDFSG said poo.

<edit 2 >

Ok found the kworld site, oh look there latest drivers have the same pack number as the unisupport ones, except the end in .RAR instead of .ZIP

So, as the driver packs the same, and the software accidently says kworld instead of tevion, it means the tevion is a badged kworld.

Now did kworld build it, or did they badge it from someone.........
looking for a driver pack

cx23880Setup.4.0.112.0

google's let me down.