NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Help! Another go7007 encoder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I got one go7007 usb mpeg4 encoder from local auction site. It's a product called Mpeg4 Mate-pro from this company, http://www.vcenter.net, and is relatively low priced compared to Plextor TV402U, The price issue become important when I plan to have multiple ones. I wish I can get it work under GB-PVR.

This Mpeg4 Mate-pro has go7007sb, saa7113 and LG tuner on it. When using LiveTV in GB-PVR, an error "No tuners are available to watch requestes channels" occurs, no matter which go7007 capture device I choose. Maybe it is not a direct clone of any GB-PVR supported device?

Is it possible to add support of this product? If so, what infomation is needed?
You may need to add a section to the go.ini file. You can find the appropriate names for your device using the GraphEdit utility.
Thanks, this is fast.
I will try it out tomorrow for it's time to bed now.
sub Wrote:You may need to add a section to the go.ini file. You can find the appropriate names for your device using the GraphEdit utility.
No luck...
According to GraphEdit, I have "WIS GO7007SB CrossBar" under "WDM Streaming Crossbar Devices" and "WIS GO7007SB A/V Capture" under "WDM Streaming Capture Devices". I appended both to "SupportedDevices=" and "WithTuner=". Neither changes. The "No tuners are available to watch requestes channels" message still pops up, no matter which one of the above two I choose.
Sorry then, it sounds like this device is not compatible with GB-PVR.