NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Error seeking on channel 68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think no one have experienced such kind of behaviour but who knows…
All was working fine with 96.8 then I installed 96.12. After a brief configuration I just played with channels changing them up and down in Live TV. After a few changes GBPVR got an error (I don’t remember what it was but I don’t think is relevant now).
After that every time I try to configure the tuners (On both the boards I have – see configuration below) I got an error when tuners reach channel 68 and this happens on both GBPVR and WinTV2000! All previous tuning phase works fine getting channel tuned properly (only in WinTV2000).
Up to now I’ve installed the system from scratch and from a previous saved configuration (that was working) with same results.

Anybody knows where the problem is?:mad:
Quote:After that every time I try to configure the tuners (On both the boards I have – see configuration below) I got an error when tuners reach channel 68 and this happens on both GBPVR and WinTV2000!
If its also happening in WinTV2000, it doesnt sound like its a GB-PVR problem. Try posting the question on the UK Hauppauge forums: http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/board/
sub Wrote:If its also happening in WinTV2000, it doesnt sound like its a GB-PVR problem. Try posting the question on the UK Hauppauge forums: http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/board/
Thanks a lot Sub for a quick replay (as always)Smile
I was just asking if anyone having my same problem before posting to hauppauge forum.
Just to make others know (even it's in italian).
I've found a page describing the reason why (but xhen I had already fixed)
http://www.hauppauge.de/ital/pages/suppo...enter.html
There must be a similar page aslo in english but I didn't find it so I traslate (Roughly) the part for those having this kind of problem.

Attenzione: Sotto MCE dopo aver installato i Driver della scheda WinTV e dopo aver effettuato la scansione dei canali ricevete un messaggio d'errore (durante la riproduzione dell'immagine TV):

"Decoder non Installato o non funzionante" , non è un errore d'installazione o un difetto, ma il vostro sistema MCE non ha installato un Decoder MPEG software, che Mediacenter necessita per visualizzare l'immagine TV.

Dovete installare un Decoder MPEG Software tipo: WINDVD , POWERDVD o NVIDIADVD o THEATERTEK ! (questi non sono software Hauppauge)

Attention: Under MCE after the driver installation of the WinTV board has completed if after the channels tune setup an error message is arisen (while playing live tv)

“Decoder not installed or not working properly”, this is not due to an installation error or a defect but your MCE system didn’t install a software MPEG decoder Mediacenter needs to reproduce the tv show.

You should install a software MPEG decoder like: WINDVD , POWERDVD o NVIDIADVD o THEATERTEK ! (these are not Hauppauge softwares)