NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Digiwave 103g dvb-s card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Just wondering if I can use this card with gbpvr? It is supose to be based on a new twinhan chipset the 103g. In gbpvr if I try the check for "only list card..." in capture set up it dose not see my card. The card works and is running in my theater and lists as a conexant. In windows hardware the card shows like this
conexant 23880 video capture
conexant 2388x av stream crossbar
conexant 2388x transport stream capture
conexant dba dvb-s tuner/demon

Thanks for your time

Zool
Assuming its got BDA drivers, you may be able to get it going by adding a section to BDA.ini. Copy one of the twinhan sections and rename the items to have the appropriate names matching your device. You can check the names using GraphEdit.exe (google for it).
Wow that was fast... Smile

I will give it a go.

Thanks again.
if you get it going, could you post the details of what you did in the bda.ini here?

That way i can add your card to the list of TV tuners on the wiki and link to this thread so others can get it working too.

also a link to the driver download page would be useful too, just for completeness!Smile
sub Wrote:Assuming its got BDA drivers, you may be able to get it going by adding a section to BDA.ini. Copy one of the twinhan sections and rename the items to have the appropriate names matching your device. You can check the names using GraphEdit.exe (google for it).

I tried this and it picked up the card but would not pick up any signal. I'm currently using Mytheatre and would like to switch to GBpvr for the use of my Xcard.
Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Anyone?
If you post your logs I'm happy to look for any problems with getting the digiwave card.

I no longer officially support the XCard, so cant really answer any questions on that front.
I added the following to bda.ini and it worked. I got it to scan channels on Nimiq 1 and got about 150 of the possible 645 channels. I might have to tweek my LOF settings but I'm happy the card works for now.

[Conexant BDA DVB-S (Digiwave 103G)]
TUNING_TYPE=DVB-S
FILTER_TUNER=Conexant BDA DVB-S Tuner/Demod
FILTER_CAPTURE=Conexant 2388x Transport Stream Capture
PIN_TUNER_IN=Input0
PIN_TUNER_OUT=MPEG2 Transport
PIN_CAPTURE_IN=MPEG2 Transport
PIN_CAPTURE_OUT=MPEG2 Transport

I have seen the thread about NA satellites and I have begun to read it so we'll see what happens!
Haven't actually got picture yet as I can't get emunation to work so gotta sort that out first.