NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Where to buy a Media MVP??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have looked everywhere....starting with the stores that have been suggested by Hauppauge. Then I just googled it and cant find any stores that either have it or have it IN stock. At http://www.pcalchemy.com they say on the bottom of their website that they are coming in but they just keep pushing that date back and back. The ONLY and let me quote "ONLY" store that I could find it in stock was at the Snapstream store for the full $99.99 price tag. Newegg.com used to carry it but has recently dissappeared from their stock. I have checked ebay and find a couple but would surely like to use that as a last resort. And writing on this forum is my second to last resort so if anyone could find a Media MVP (I live in the US just FYI) It would be greatly appreciated and would give you major props.

Also I heard that Hauppage is coming out with a new with the new wireless one but my house is very conviently home networked already so I will not need the wireless model.
Good luck.

I was in that boat a month or so ago and finally found a new one on everybody's favorite auction site for about eighty bucks. Great little device as it turns out.

Best of luck with finding one.
Cheers
I still have two unopen MVP. PM me if you still want to buy one.

Dan L.
I am new to GB-PVR and have not yet set-up my MediaMVP. However, in my quest to find one, I have called around and have proceeded to buy up the remining supply at my local Radio Shack stores for about $40 + tax. That is half of what used ones are going for on EB, so I assume it is a decent move.
I tend to go a bit overboard, so I hope that they live up to the promise.

Bottom line, there are some still out there if you call around.
I live in the northeast and just had the local shack check and there is only 2 left on the far end of Conn, and they wont ship them to a store locally Sad so the hunt continues
I got mine from Amazon, but it's the full price.