NextPVR Forums

Full Version: XES skin questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed the XES skin and love it. I have read the wiki and the readme files that came with the skin but have a couple of questions.

On the recording page I have a green box at the lower left that I think is supposed to show and image associated with that show. How do I download these images or where do i put them if I download them myself.

I was also wondering how to get this "statistics" page that Tipster shows on his website:

[Image: 145794966.jpg]

Thanks
that's part of the web interface
Quote:that's part of the web interface

Ahh I see. I havent tried out the web interface yet. I have been using LogMeIn to operate GBPVR remotely and it works great.

Thanks
I am also trying to get the PVR recording status pane on the main screen to work. Currently it only says "PVR Recording Status" even when something is recording.

This skin seems to fix a lot of the minor little issues I have had with GBPVR (such as needing to go to the pending recordings screen or waiting for the rotating display on the main screen to come around to see if anything is recording now), I would love to get it working.