NextPVR Forums

Full Version: PCI nova-t + USB2 nova-t
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

Does anyone know if I can have a PCI nova-t (old style using technotrend BDA drivers) and a USB2 nova-t connected at the same time and record from both of them simultaneously?

Cheers

Neil
Yes I have this combo working.
cheers for the quick reply. are there any issues to be aware of with this, or did it work pretty much out of the box?

thanks

neil
Nope it works well other than the fact the old nova-t is the slower tuner in channel changing. What driver version are you using for the 909 I don't surpose you have an old dec 2004 version do you, as this worked best for me but alas I deleted that particular driver accidently on a re-install, and cannot find it.
i'm not sure what driver version i'm using, and i'm at work right now. i'll have a look when i get home tonight though. i do rememeber that i didn't get it from any of the manufacturers' websites however, i found a zip file that someone had posted in a forum and used that - i think the zip was called bda_driver_pack.zip if that's any help!

i don't suppose you know if it's possible to use 2 USB2 nova-ts do you? must have more tuners Big Grin (and i've only got room for one pci card Sad )

cheers

neil
I believe you can but alas I haven't purchased two of them, if it helps I have an old 909, a 90002 nova-t, usb2 nova-t and a pvr usb2 in one system that seems to work well enough.
blimey, that's a lot of tuners. i'll definitely get one USB2 nova-t, and i might look at getting a second. cheers for the info, i'll try and rememeber to check out my 909 drivers tonight
lol, some people beat me with more tuners. I do have two more cards that are used in another pvr. I seem to record alot of stuff I never get around to watch.
not sure if the drivers that i'm using are the ones you're after, but i thought i'd post them anyway as they work well for me. hope this helps

neil
Thanks but alas these are not the ones.
Pages: 1 2