NextPVR Forums

Full Version: TV-out skewed (GeForce 5200)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed an NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 (PCI) and am using it as the TV-out for my GBPVR setup. My question doesn't necessarily pertain to GBPVR as the problem happens with just the regular output.

I have installed the latest drivers from NVIDIA and the main problem is that the picture on the TV is "skewed".. ie: it almost looks like it has been rotated about 7-10 degrees. It's not horrible, but not perfect either. I've tried everything I can think of and went through all of the NVIDIA settings, but dont see anything for making these adjustments.

Prior to installing the NVIDIA drivers (just using default MS drivers), I didn't have the skewing problems, but the picture had a bar on the right hand side so I wanted to install the NVIDIA drivers to have more control over the picture.

Any others have this problem? The TV is pretty basic so there isn't much there I can do. I have S-Video from the TV-out to the TV - my TV doesn't support Composite.

Thanks,
andrew
Raise the edge of the TV set with a small piece of wood? Wink (sorry, couldn't resist)
I thought the NVidia forceware had a correction for this? Maybe under advanced??
I am sure that ForceWare has this fix option, but I can't check where it is right now.

Just go over all the options - it's there.

GGF