NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Problems with ATI HDTV Wonder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just built a new pc running Xp Pro SP2. I have an ATI HDTV wonder installed. I downloaded and followed all instructions (I think) for GB-pvr. My problem is that I can't watch or record HDTV. I am using a Nvidia Purevideo decoder for my mpeg2 playback decoder, and I am getting a black screen.

As for recording, I attempted to use Microsoft DVR-MS Mux, it looks like it is starting to record. However, I check the files on the hard drive and they are only 3k. So it is not recording. The only way I can get it to record is to us the TS recording option. I tried the cyberlink mpeg mux but that created a mpg file that was 0k.

I'm not sure what files I can post to help you help me but let me know what other info you need.

Thanks for your help.
reproduce the problem, then zip and attach your logs (c:\programfiles\devnz\gbpvr\*.log) and I'll see if I can see the problem.
Here they are. I started recording a program at around 12:35.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Sorry, I'm not really sure. It looks like nothing is going wrong in the recording, but the device just produces no data.