NextPVR Forums

Full Version: HVR-1300 DVB and Analog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to use DVB-T and Analog only with one card ?

with my HVR-1300 DVB-T work but not Analog ... I dont know how to install
the two systems ....
At the moment GBPVR doesnt seem to be liking the HVR analogue tuner much, but when it's fixed.....

Your DVB-T part should be set up in capture sources as a BDA plugin. To add the analogue part go to:
config menu -> capture sources tab

Add another source and set it up as:
Recoring source = Direct recording plugin
EPG = *whatever* (i use bleb in the UK)
Channel changer = not required

in the Direct recording settings:
capture card = Hauppauge HVR1300 (analogue)
Country = *whatever*
Board number = 1 (should be same as the setting for the DVB-T)
Source = internal tuner

You can then add channels manually, or via mapping your EPG source. If you use the EPg, you'll probably still have to manually change the source channel numbers to match the actual broadcast channels (e.g. channel 5 = 35 in the UK)
the detection of my car hvr-1300 is nova-t 9002
GBPVR only seems to recognise the DVB-T section (nova-T). When you add the analogue side you have to manually select HVR(analogue) or Rosalyn. Leave the 'only display detected hardware' unchecked.
print screen for dvbt selection
yup, thats right - keep going. Smile
I have this setup, and I've got everything configed as above, but it doesn't work. If I am recording BBC1, I get an error saying there is not a tuner available to view other channels.
the Recording status screen says that the DVB-T side is recording, and the analogue side is sleeping. How can 'wake this up' ??
I am using the same EPG xmltv file for both. The digi channels mapped using the IU, and the analogue channels input manualy after using the tuning assistant.
Any thoughts on where to go from here ?

EDIT...
Getting somewhere. I can now see different entries in the EPG, and get the GBPVR to say it is recording. However, when I try and watch something using the other side of the card, I get a blank screen. Any ideas on next steps ?
This device only has one tuner. You can use either DVB or Analog, but not both at the same time.
ok -fair enough. Several posts here hinted otherwise...