NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Theatre 200?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got myself an ATI All-In-Wonder... with a buncha numbers after it... like x800XT or something insane like that... in any case, it's got a Theatre 200 Chip that handle all the tuner interaction and the like.. I'm having issues getting the ini file working right... on occasion I have gotten an audio stream, but can't seem to get any video.. in short I was curious if anyone's gotten one of these working, (from what I gathered anything with the T200 should work here)... I'm gonna keep monkeying with it but any help would be... helpfull.

This is probably the wrong forum... feel free to move my post. =)
Sorry, this device doesnt work with GB-PVR. Its missing the required hardware MPEG-2 encoder.
Blast! foiled again... if ATI's software weren't so... ... how do you put it without angering the FCC? I don't think many words describe the quality of their product(software, the hardware is great... ish) aside from the FCC's 4 lettered words...
On a side note, anyone have an AIW working with any other PVR software package and like it? I could rant and rave about the problems I have with the ATI packaged 'EasyLOOK' interface... but that'd just waste your time and mine.
got all media should work with your card or try http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?t=2753