NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Wiki Housekeeping.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With sub looking into other possibilities for webhosting, it seems like this would be a good time for some wiki housekeeping.

If Wiki posters could take some time ,when the opportunity arises, to review their own "attached files" for files that are obsolete.

There seems to be alot of unused files with no active links, taking up disk space (including site backups I am sure). Removal of these files might not mean much, but they may lower disk space costing requirements.

To get these files removed, PM Blader_se.

Just a thought on my part, thanks.
Ahh, thanks for that...I always did wonder how we got rid of our old attachments....will do that now.

Also a suggestion from me, that may also help, to look at some of your old forum attachments - Under User CP then attachments. Especially if you're like me and released the odd plugin as an attachment to a message...
May I add a big thanks to ZEHD who is doing a tremendous job in updating all the information on the WIKI lately. It is an enormous quality boost!
Is there a tool that would search the wiki for unlinked to images / zip files and remove them? Just a thought Smile