NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Strange Message On Live Tv?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Live tv works ok on my pc but when i select it via my mvp i get this message.

"No Tuners are available to watch the requested channel. You can choose to watch one of the currently recorded programmes"

anyone no how to fix
You probably dont have the Cyberlink mux installed.
I'm also having this problem. LiveTV works fine through GBPVR on my PC, but I get the "No tuners available..." error message through the MVP. I didn't have the problem before upgrading to 97.09. I set the BDA Multiplexer to Cyberlink but that doesn't seem to have changed anything. Anyone have any other ideas?

System:
PowerColor Theatre Pro 550 PCI-E
AMD64 3000+, 1Gig RAM etc...
jonmvp Wrote:Live tv works ok on my pc but when i select it via my mvp i get this message.

"No Tuners are available to watch the requested channel. You can choose to watch one of the currently recorded programmes"

anyone no how to fix
Are you watching Live TV on the computer while testing Live TV on the MVP? Only have one tuner?
Quote:I'm also having this problem. LiveTV works fine through GBPVR on my PC, but I get the "No tuners available..." error message through the MVP. I didn't have the problem before upgrading to 97.09. I set the BDA Multiplexer to Cyberlink but that doesn't seem to have changed anything. Anyone have any other ideas?
Do you actually have the Cyberlink mux installed? What is the output produced when you run MuxChecker?