NextPVR Forums

Full Version: dhcpd32, gbpvr and mvp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has anyone been successful with using dhcpd32free (freeware) as a dhcp

server to boot the gbpvr centre onto the mediamvp? I've tried it several and

it stalls at the loading application screen. Any assistance will be appreciated.

:confused:
I dont know anything about this dhcp server, but do make sure you've applied the patch from http://forums.gbpvr.com/showpost.php?p=1...stcount=78 otherwise you may have problems booting.
Thanks Sub. Smile

Do you have any plans concerning integrated dhcp server support for gbpvr?Big Grin
Quote:Do you have any plans concerning integrated dhcp server support for gbpvr?
I wont be integrating a DHCP server. The majority of poeple, including myself, already have one somewhere on their network. The others can download and install one, or use the Windows Internet Connection Sharing.
A okayyy.

Yesterday I was successful @ booting the mediamvp with dhcpd32. The

problem was the ethernet port settings. The settings were set to

AUTOCONFIG, instead I chose the 100 Mbps Full Duplex Mode and the mvp

booted into gbpvr. Sub, thank you very much for including the tftp part in

the mvp server side. Yayyyy no use for me to depend on crappy hauppauge

software for the mvp anymore!!!!!!!!! Smile
Tipstir

You should have absolutely no problems with this program. I, a novice, got this issue resolved in approximitely 2 hours or less. I will take less time for you to set up everything. Besides, you're one of the S-Class (Sovereign Class) IT pros on this board that I know of. Smile