NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Having problems with update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I just updated my GBPVR software to the latest version. In my last the set up was very well done and I had no problems after the initial patch that was released.

I now however cannot seem to find a suitable mux filter to use. I have downloaded a number of codecs which contain the cyberlink mux but they are either not working or I am not implementing the codec the right way. I can see the Live TV on my computer but not through the mediamvp, I also apparently cannot record anything right now either.

I am using a hauppaige 150mce as my video card, and of course I am using the mediamvp. Any help on this would be appreciated.
You shouldn't be using a mux with your 150. Muxes are only used with DVB type cards.
Hmmm... I wasn't very helpful there... at least you know you are looking in the wrong direction... Smile

What do you mean by "apparently cannot record anything"? How do you notice that? Any error messages? If you zip up and attach all your logs in the gbpvr directory, someone might be able to help you easier. Make sure you have log level set to debug.
Yeah, as stefan said, you wont need a mux with the PVR150. Reproduce the recording problem, then zip and attach your logs and I"ll take a look.
Apparently it can't find the write device, at least that is what I think it is after viewing this particular log.
Do you think that uninstalling everything including the hauppage drivers and then reinstalling it would be effective?
It certainly won't hurt.
Quote:21:32:42.031 VERBOSE FindFilterByName failed to locate filter: GB-PVR Writer
You could try running the ReRegisterFilters.bat, then retest.